Quantcast

Wanted: foamy thingy's

trailhacker

Turbo Monkey
Jan 6, 2003
In the hills around Seattle
I am looking for foamy thingy's that you would get from attending seminars or going to business open houses or things of that nature.
I think they are officially called "Foam Stress Relief Toys".

I have been to a site that sells these things without the business names on them but would prefer ones that have business names on them. Free advertising for your company!

Would be willing to pay shipping costs or meet to take them or ??

trailhacker

Turbo Monkey
Jan 6, 2003

MinorThreat

Turbo Monkey
Nov 15, 2005
Nine Mile Falls, WA
Sorry, I misunderstood you. How many you seeking and what are they for? I might be able to divert a few your way, especially if there is some E. WA promotional value.

trailhacker

Turbo Monkey
Jan 6, 2003
Sorry, I misunderstood you. How many you seeking and what are they for? I might be able to divert a few your way, especially if there is some E. WA promotional value.
If you tell me what your comanies name and business is I can try to BS you with some fast talk about how it will benefit your company.
But really the only people to see them will be the people taking part in office hi-jinxs.
And the ocasional passerby that pilphers them. I mean, how can we go from almost 40 to about 5 in two years???

MinorThreat

Turbo Monkey
Nov 15, 2005
Nine Mile Falls, WA
I'll see about funneling a few your way. PM me an address. I'll get hold a friend down at WSU and see if he has access to any there - - it'd be fun to infiltrate 'Dogdom' with Cougar stuff. :D

trailhacker

Turbo Monkey
Jan 6, 2003
Cool! I appreciate it. PM sent.

The owner of our company is a die-hard Coug alum and the VP is a die-hard Dawg alum. Every year there is some sort of wager. This year, amongst other things, the VP's trike that he runs around on here and is painted purple and gold got re-decorated with Coug flags, stickers and a GO COUGS license plate. He had to pose on the trike wearing a Cougs hat for a picture. Rumor has it he was supposed to don a jersey or shirt of some kind but wouldn't do it?
I'll see about funneling a few your way. PM me an address. I'll get hold a friend down at WSU and see if he has access to any there - - it'd be fun to infiltrate 'Dogdom' with Cougar stuff. :D

Wigga

Monkey
Jul 27, 2004
kirkland
this site has now officially gone to hell

if you were putting them in a foam pit, it would be a different situation