Quantcast

Wanted: The best photo of someone casing a jump

Metal Dude

Turbo Monkey
Apr 7, 2006
Smackdonough, GA
The best one I ever seen was the Dirt issue of Pablo casing the 50fter on the first MTX course at Sea Otter. I think it was the same jump as above? He was on a Foes that exploded and had the 8 sequence shot as a Centerfold! last shot he was levitating about 3" parallel to the ground right before the kiss!

mattmatt86

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2005
Bleedmore, Murderland
That has to be the most epic case ever, and riding it out bobsled style on your chainstays. I don't think anyone could do that on purpose if they tried.
There are about 20 more on that very same jump. That case wouldn't even make the top 10. Look for Sprung 5 and watch the section called Case-O-Rama. Its a little segment on people wrecking themselves on that jump. The best part is Rennie walking away from the jump at the end with his bike in 2 pieces.

Edit: Youtube to the Rescue!!!!!

Last edited:

trib

not worthy of a Rux.
Jun 22, 2009
Buehler is taking the search for a lower front end far too far

Gex

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2004
Seattle

Oldie but a goody of me back in the day trying this step up for the first time. Win!:thumb:

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
Holy crap, that scares me to see a boxxer like mine flex that much- I guess its better than the other option...

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
real quick proof of concept, credit goes to Todd (Rook) from chainsmoke.

I think if I got some money together I could have a business selling 14 t-shirts to downhillers, outside that stupid realm i wouldnt sell ****.
wanted this on the last page... pretty slick how the pic above was turned into this.

Last edited: