Quantcast

War on Obesity?

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
i did a month on the bariatric surgery service. gastric bypasses and such. there exist many really, really large people out there. we even had a special term for those over BMI 50-60: "extreme obesity". (and you haven't seen it all until you've seen a person with a BMI of 94 walk, yes, walk into clinic.)

Samirol

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2008
After a BMI of 60, they just calculate it by counting the number of fat folds

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
Where do you live.
CO, supposedly the fittest state in the union. i can't seem to get back under 200 after all the traveling & dining out this summer. and now my thyroid's acting up...

i'm slowly becoming that which i hate

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
CO, supposedly the fittest state in the union. i can't seem to get back under 200 after all the traveling & dining out this summer. and now my thyroid's acting up...

i'm slowly becoming that which i hate
Better watch out fatty. Check your BMI regularly or you could creep into obesity without even knowing it.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
I went to a "training" on promoting a wholesome, professional image at work. We are require to wear club t-shirts to work. After the professional image seminar, where we covered among other things, coming to work in clean clothes that FIT, we were given club t-shirts to wear. The smallest size they had was an XL. It comes down to my knees.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I went to a "training" on promoting a wholesome, professional image at work. We are require to wear club t-shirts to work. After the professional image seminar, where we covered among other things, coming to work in clean clothes that FIT, we were given club t-shirts to wear. The smallest size they had was an XL. It comes down to my knees.
You work at a Club? I'm guessing a bouncer.

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
'Laura: Sticking it to the man by celebrating "No Pants Day" professionally.'

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
that's from the "sent items" folder testing to see how robust the ignore list function is