Quantcast

Warrior Creek Trails at W Kerr Scott

Bum

Chimp
Dec 30, 2007
Wilkes Co., NC
If you've not checked out the Warrior Creek trails at W Kerr Scott in Wilkesboro, do so soon. Just don't do it on Saturday Nov. 8th. You might get shot.

Seriously, there is a scheduled youth hunting demonstration in Warrior Creek Campground on the 8th. If you plan to ride at W Kerr Scott, come race the Super D with us at Dark Mountain or enjoy the OVT and Shiner's Run.

Thanks for the cooperation.

Bum

Bum

Chimp
Dec 30, 2007
Wilkes Co., NC
The BMCC Dual Slalom course is now the land formerly known as the BMCC Dual Slalom course:plthumbsdown::plthumbsdown::plthumbsdown:

In efforts to reduce liability and the unlikely event of lawsuit, the course was destroyed by big government and a big bull dozer that was paid for with our tax dollars.

Nontheless, we shouldn't fault the rangers and land managers for doing what they had to do. We've still got nearly 30 miles of sweet single track to enjoy.

While I was dismayed and nauseated at the sight of dozer tracks heading into the woods, Matt's tirade of profanities and immediate spike in blood pressure was a sight worth paying admission to see.:crazy: I never realized the f-bomb could be used so eloquently. At one point, there was a collision between his camel bak and the hood of his truck and his head nearly left his shoulders.:rant::rant::rant:

We still hold on to the hope that we may get to put it back at some point. Maybe in a different spot but there may be a chance at resurection of the DS course.

Regardless, Matt and I appreciate everyone's efforts and hard work at building and maintaining the course. We also appreciate those of you that came out and raced on the course.

Bum

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
While I was dismayed and nauseated at the sight of dozer tracks heading into the woods, Matt's tirade of profanities and immediate spike in blood pressure was a sight worth paying admission to see.:crazy: I never realized the f-bomb could be used so eloquently. At one point, there was a collision between his camel bak and the hood of his truck and his head nearly left his shoulders.:rant::rant::rant:
i'm right there with you matt. that kind of BS makes me want to deplete my taser battery on an overreaching dick who hasn't the forethought to realize what DS really is.