Quantcast

Watch my video and tell me how much i suck or rule...LOL

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
The rope swing was the best thing in that vid.

:blah:

Get a f8ckin helmet kiddo.

:)

gschuette

Monkey
Sep 22, 2004
Truck
Yeah like others have said get a lid. Not wearing a helmet is not a sign of ball s it is a sign of stupidity.

On a positive note the video wasn't bad IMO. Pretty good editing.

May 12, 2005
roanoke va
not bad at all. you look like me last summer.
that spot has a lot of potential and it will grow with you. take any chance you get to ride with people better then you and you will progress so fast your friends will not belive it.
i vote you don't rule just yet, but you sure as hell don't suck. keep it up and by the end of this season your call every thing on that vid 'cute'
nice editing 2

crairsoft

Chimp
Sep 21, 2004
Green Bay
yeah like i sad a couple times I am gettng a brand new full face. Thats pretty much the only accessory I didnt wear most of the time in that vid. Almost all ways had my shin guards, gloves elbow pads, and stuff.

But yeah Im gettng my BMX helmet back from my friend so can use that untl my full face arrives.

Thanks for the comments guys

crairsoft

Chimp
Sep 21, 2004
Green Bay
where? i didnt notice I had a reflector

BTW...why would u say tear it off when everyone wants me to hurry up and get my full face? I ride a lot at night, but always have a flashing reflector or two attached to my body.

ioscope

Turbo Monkey
Jul 3, 2004
Vashon, WA
You are going up a step up/endless tabletop jump, and something is spinning in your wheel. If you ride at night though, it's good. I just find that they either break or catch bushes in the spokes or start clacking after one mile.

Matt H

Monkey
Aug 8, 2005
Maryland (Baltimore area)
Looks like you got the point about the helmet...go buy a $10 one at Target if you need one for a short time...they all have to live up to govt spec.

Video is cool, I like the music and the editing, good work.

Your riding looks pretty good...only thing I noticed is that you tend to lean way back over the back wheel going off some of those jumps, then landing your back wheel. (GRADUALLY!) try to level the bike out a little bit, but I say gradually because I'd hate to give you advice then here you nosed it the next day.

crairsoft

Chimp
Sep 21, 2004
Green Bay
That video sucks. I didnt get any of my good riding on tape there, but there really sint anything to tape there, its way too small.

There is a ski hill nearby, im going to build a small skinney and then launch off the top from the parking lot. Ill have one of the biggest trannies ever. LOL

Im going to get some street riding on tape soon, ull see some of the bigger stuff around Green Bay Wisconsin.

D

demo008

u need to make landings to the jumps no hucking to flat and on the drop that u did in slow motion u should jump over and land off the lip u laungh of after the drop that would be sicker