Quantcast

We Crippled wit RESPECT....V2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
i took a gravel corner wayyyy too fast and went off the edge, bike hit something and i got ejected- i ended up 5 or so feet below the bike on some rocks- broken in two places and bruised shin through my shin guards...

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
The Kadvang said:
i took a gravel corner wayyyy too fast and went off the edge, bike hit something and i got ejected- i ended up 5 or so feet below the bike on some rocks- broken in two places and bruised shin through my shin guards...
Oooh, no bueno. Sorry to hear bro. Broken bones are no fun, I broke my ankle about a year and a half ago, it sucked a lot. Hope it heals (relatively) quickly. And next time, don't use your front brake around turns! :D

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
dexterq20 said:
Oooh, no bueno. Sorry to hear bro. Broken bones are no fun, I broke my ankle about a year and a half ago, it sucked a lot. Hope it heals (relatively) quickly. And next time, don't use your front brake around turns! :D
hah, the problem was lack of breakage- i tried to drift it feet up racer style and got denied majorly

chico, isnt it 'poon tang?' i hear chicks :heart: broken bones

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
chicodude01 said:
Yea......but since you're jewish it kinda levels its self out........,..:D
BWAHAHAHHAHA. I dunno why but that was extremely funny. I now have to clean out Pepsi from my keyboard.

Wow, I haven't posted in a R32P3CTFUL Way in a LOOOOONG time. Think I'll be makin more stops here in the near future.

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
mtnbkr4235 said:
BWAHAHAHHAHA. I dunno why but that was extremely funny. I now have to clean out Pepsi from my keyboard.

Wow, I haven't posted in a R32P3CTFUL Way in a LOOOOONG time. Think I'll be makin more stops here in the near future.

I was looking in the post your picture thread, and Kadvang can hardly call himself jewish

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
Whoa........Do you like the passion of the christ? that movie was all about the jew bashin......Or so I've heard :evil:

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
I won't see it.......but I heard it bloody and violent.

Meh.........I wanna go see team america

1) Is it any good
2) should I go see a scary movie, 'cause I'm more than likely gonna have a date

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
chicodude01 said:
I won't see it.......but I heard it bloody and violent.

Meh.........I wanna go see team america

1) Is it any good
2) should I go see a scary movie, 'cause I'm more than likely gonna have a date
Don't waste your money on Team America. Funny? Yes. Good? Not really. I'll download a copy and send it to you. :monkey:

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
We respected the crap out of the bossman golf commander at the golf course riding today. "Ya'll know you aren't allowed to do this...what's your name??" "uhhhh Mark...." "Mark what?" "Mark.....uhhhh.....Smith"

He had NO idea......

HRDTLBRO

Turbo Monkey
Feb 4, 2004
Apt. 421
Riding on golf courses. :thumb: I believe they were actually made to be ridden on, but a species of club swingers came and took it over. :rolleyes:
I lost a bar-end plug riding on a golf course. That pissed my off.

bradical

Monkey
Dec 9, 2003
G-Vegas SC
Haha... I gave him the hang my head in shame and say my name is "Alex" maneuver.
Where do you live?!?
James proudly announces the enclaves (the riches part of this neighborhood, and this side of town probably)
" If i ever see you boys around here again I'm going to call the police!"

Fight the man... or something like that

HRDTLBRO

Turbo Monkey
Feb 4, 2004
Apt. 421
Rage Aganist The Man.
It's not so much security here, as it is the wankers that live along the golf course, who have not stepped foot on said course of greenery. They call the man all the time. My yellow hoodie doesn't help blend into the night very well, either.

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
bradical said:
Haha... I gave him the hang my head in shame and say my name is "Alex" maneuver.
Where do you live?!?
James proudly announces the enclaves (the riches part of this neighborhood, and this side of town probably)
" If i ever see you boys around here again I'm going to call the police!"

Fight the man... or something like that

yeah if I said we lived where we actually do then he would have tried to call the cops...

Status
Not open for further replies.