Quantcast

we went to go ride bikes at Diablo and took some pictures

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
Ryan is fvcking booosting that wallride! Damn! He is really taking to the whole big wheel thingy!

nice pics btw!

It is good to see both of your bros. out at the same time! :thumb:

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
Trek Session 77?

If so, is that rear manitou shock OEM? IF SO, what is the stroke and spring rating?

nice pics!
Session 7 my brother rides lands like a feather so it is great for him...Ill get the numbers when i see him again...

Brunge,

Ryan is getting nuts, he was airing out of the dominion jumps bigger than i have ever seen in photos or anything. Coming from 20" is no joke...he is here to party.

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
manhattanprjkt83,
is that Ryan K (can't remember his last name) ... I used to ride w/ him & Jeff Blood. If so, tell him moni says what's up.

matt2991

penishead
Jun 12, 2006
wish they were making a 2008 session 77. I heard something about a session 8?
What year is your session. Interested in buying one. Any website that sells like 06s and 07s?

psychobiker

Monkey
Jul 17, 2006
charlotte nc
looks like u guys stayed at the same place i did...i gotta boost my bronco like that thing...nice pics looks like the phantoms developing some braking bumps at the bottom

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
manhattanprjkt83,
is that Ryan K (can't remember his last name) ... I used to ride w/ him & Jeff Blood. If so, tell him moni says what's up.
whoa you are still alive...No i know ryan that you are talking about this ryan is a friend of mine from way back that was heavy on the 20" scene in pgh...Just converted to big wheels and is destroying...

Jeff is still around i see him from time to time...i don't think he rides much though...I think the last time i saw him was at the punk bike enduro last year.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
wish they were making a 2008 session 77. I heard something about a session 8?
What year is your session. Interested in buying one. Any website that sells like 06s and 07s?
PM me i will get you the greatest deal on a basically NEVER RIDDEN session 77 the black one with a 1.5 sherman. My shop has one this guy bought and returned the price is stupid low...And this guy NEVER rode it...

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
Nice shots! I want to hit that wallride. I couldn't hit it when I was there 2 months ago, but I could probably do it now.
all speed and commitment just make sure you have speed and get perpendicular to the ground, if you start to get scared that is when you fall...

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
whoa you are still alive...No i know ryan that you are talking about this ryan is a friend of mine from way back that was heavy on the 20" scene in pgh...Just converted to big wheels and is destroying...

Jeff is still around i see him from time to time...i don't think he rides much though...I think the last time i saw him was at the punk bike enduro last year.
gotcha - cool. I googled jeff a while back & it looked like he opened up a shop in South Oakland/Pitt. I emailed and didn't hear back. Do you know anything about that?

Anyway, if you see them around, tell them moni says hi.

- m