Quantcast

wedding shots

derekpearson

Monkey
Jan 25, 2004
No not mine...
Kinda got into this a couple of months ago and finding I really enjoy it so thought Id share a few images.

Hes a mountain biker so its not totally off topic ;)

3 of my favorites so far

derekpearson

Monkey
Jan 25, 2004
thanks for the nice comments all. Im making a serious go at wedding photography. If youre getting married keep me in mind! I definitely do on location weddings so...
Also if you refer someone who hires me and follows through its worth 75 bucks to ya..
sorry for the serious spam.

El Jefe

Dr. Phil Jefe
Nov 26, 2001
OC in SoCal
man, she needs a manicure to clean up those crusty cuticles. Can ya photoshop some hair on that dude? j/k. Nice shots. Do you shoot digi, film, or both? I still shoot film...call me a retro grouch when it comes to photography, but I like the depth I get from film. Again, nice shots, especially the feet one.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Those are beautiful photos - you get some of the coolest wedding shots I've ever seen. You really can capture the love the couples have with your lens - excellent stuff!!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
derekpearson said:
thanks for the nice comments all. Im making a serious go at wedding photography. If youre getting married keep me in mind! I definitely do on location weddings so...
Also if you refer someone who hires me and follows through its worth 75 bucks to ya..
sorry for the serious spam.
I wish I had known this about 6 years ago! :D I will definately keep you in mind for some of my friends.

me89

Monkey
May 25, 2004
asheville
its worth 75 bucks
75 bucks well spent awsome picks man :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: . now if i could just get you over here to take some biking photos lol. but keep up the good work. i got a long way before ill need you sorry dude.