Quantcast

***Wednesday GMT***

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hello, monkeys! Another chilly day here in the NE. This week is flying by, which is always a good thing. I'm already looking forward to another three days of outdoor winter fun this weekend. :)

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Morning! Whew! Got it in before IAB could check up on us! :D

edit: weelll, I thought I did!

Off to Maryland for some personal business and back to PA tonight. Drive time!

Three Stooges Marathon tomorrow!!!!

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Woot!

Inventory2009 is DONE!!!! :weee:

I'm tired of counting. :D

Stayed up until about 1am rebuilding spreadsheets for our branch because the ones sent from the home office looked like it was designed by The Offices of Dumb and Dumber.

I need whiskey in the coffee now.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning all! It's another frigid day here in Upstate NY. It's just 2 out side this morning so we're not planning on doing too much outside now. We all got new snowshoes for Christmas and can't wait to use them, but I can't rationalize taking Syd out in these temps so we'll play some games inside for another day.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Snowed like a son of a witch for about 3 hours last night and all is good in the world. I went to a friends house and painted. Not like, paint the house either. She had a canvas and an easel for me. I've never painted like that in my life unless you count fingerpainting. It was fun. of course there was wine.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
mornin'.
we took our first skate ski lesson last night. i have a ton of bad habits to break. It was our first day out of the season & fkna I am sore & tired.
L was kicking ass too & is catching on a helluva lot quicker than I did.

On tap for the long weekend....drinks, skiing, fried chicken & playing with the dogs for 3 days. :dance:

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
mornin'.
we took our first skate ski lesson last night. i have a ton of bad habits to break. It was our first day out of the season & fkna I am sore & tired.
L was kicking ass too & is catching on a helluva lot quicker than I did.
Breaking bad habits of skating is hard. Hang in there. :thumb:

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Clutch was pretty god damn awesome last night. I really liked the first two opening bands, Never Got Caught, and Lionize as well. The 3rd, Doom Rider, was pretty awful, but it just made it that much better when Clutch took the stage. They put on an awesome show, basically no lighting effects or anything like that, just a lot of energy and they sounded great. Simple, but awesome.