Quantcast

~*~*~*~*~Wednesday GMT~*~*~*~*~*~

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Hey there! Mid-week and getting hot here on the east coast. Rode last night with the kid, road bike breeze keeps the sweat away.

Let's be careful out there.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

It definitely is getting hot here on the east coast. Supposed to be in the 90s for the next few days. My wife, our new baby, and I came home from the hospital yesterday afternoon. This whole not getting much sleep because taking care of a new baby is pretty tiring. At least I took off from work for the next few weeks.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Still in Maribor but I have to work today for the whole day and I still didnt get a greenlight If I get paid for what I am doing. Worst case scenario I sell my analisys to someone else.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Cool morning, a little damp still for June :(. Didn't ride this morning due to a meeting overseas at 7:30 only to find out when I got in the morning that it's been canceled. I will ride tomorrow, regardless.

Enjoy the weather today, should be 68 (ie PERFECT)!

BUFFALO

Vigorous Giver of Reputation
Feb 11, 2005
Renton, wa
Not me! Summer all the way! 70's today! Finally! And the long days make it even better! Hopefully going for a ride in the dirt tomorrow! And maybe tonight! We'll see what happens and hope for the best!
Have a great day out there everyone!

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Whoop whoop and brap brap for summer and breaking 70 today!!! Riding tonight and hopefully tomorrow as well!! :D

Feeling MUCH better today than the last coupla days... must be the loads of home made key lime bday pie, feshly whipped cream, and then some breyer's rocky road that did it! Um... yeahh..... I have a stomach of steel! Don't have any clue how I ever got sick in the first place!!

:weee: <-- make this happen today!

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Hi Folks!! Just checking in from steamy, humid, NC. Busy day here at the school. Summer Studio kids coming in for a few days. Been walking around and helping out the photography students as they learn some new techniques.