Quantcast

***Wednesday GMT?***

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
the crew is showing up in a few hours to put more insulation into the entire attic. Currently it ranges from R6 in the bedroom to absolutely zero insulation in the living room. The house was built in the 70s and has had 4 owners with summertime temps here ranging from the high 90s to low 100s. They added AC but no insulation, go figure. By the end of today it will all be R40 which is good because its supposed to hit 100* by Saturday.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
the crew is showing up in a few hours to put more insulation into the entire attic. Currently it ranges from R6 in the bedroom to absolutely zero insulation in the living room. The house was built in the 70s and has had 4 owners with summertime temps here ranging from the high 90s to low 100s. They added AC but no insulation, go figure. By the end of today it will all be R40 which is good because its supposed to hit 100* by Saturday.
cue syadasti to tell you you're doing it wrong

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Ride safe, bro.

Morning Monkeys.

Still not sure what's afloat in the office, nobody is talking and after some initial heads rolling, it's been silence. Not sure if there were some deals lost or what, but focus seems to be off of what was considered the hot projects. o_0

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Ride safe, bro.

Morning Monkeys.

Still not sure what's afloat in the office, nobody is talking and after some initial heads rolling, it's been silence. Not sure if there were some deals lost or what, but focus seems to be off of what was considered the hot projects. o_0
you failed us with story time yesterday. what's the deal

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
you failed us with story time yesterday. what's the deal
It's still currently unclear. 2 director level spots are reassigned, the technical leads are all MIA, and 2/3's of our platform development team is on the verge of leaving (one may already be gone, the other will follow likely). There is a creepy vibe in the office and nobody is talking.

To be honest, I was not impressed by either of the people who were let go. But there has been a management issue for a while, so we shall see how it plays out, I guess.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
afternoon gents.
spent the better half of my AM down on the Strip testing some video. It was hot & its a shame I couldn't pay attention the scenery any better.
parents are in town again this weekend. gonna see what kinda trouble me & dad can get into.