Quantcast

+++ Wednesday GMT +++

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Morning! Boston public transportation is still in shambles, every commute is an adventure. I wish I was in my bong shed instead.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Cooked a lot of food last night. So I have whole chicken ready, potato salad, soup and a nice milk stout to rinse it down. I did not cook the stout.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
both my kids slept through till 6:30. hooray! unfortunately, the fucking snow removal machine woke my wife and I up at 5 am.

It would appear I was a little too liberal with the hot sauce in my tacos last night.

work. yuck.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. Feeding people barium from various orifices today, then shooting fluoroscopic pictures of the same. Such is my life.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
After taking little more than a nap yesterday and working a graveyard shift my body finds itself unable to sleep more than 4 hours during the day. Fuck me.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Installing new exhaust from the turbo back as I type this.

Can't wait to see what my neighbors think of it tomorrow morning :brows:

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
lost control making a right hand turn and my front passenger corner clipped the same location on a car stopped at a red light. they salt the ever living hell out of the roads here, and there was still a bunch in the corner.
Sorry to hear, that sucks. I saw a guy in A6 do exactly the same thing two nights ago, and I myself did a bit of sideways driving last week. In these low temps, can salt make the slushy crap moar slippery?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Sorry to hear, that sucks. I saw a guy in A6 do exactly the same thing two nights ago, and I myself did a bit of sideways driving last week. In these low temps, can salt make the slushy crap moar slippery?
the roads themselves were actually dry, there was just entirely too much salt. like, entirely too much loose salt, so it acted like loose gravel on pavement.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Rear end got loose, eh? :brows:

That sux. Hope the damage wasn't too bad.

I have to be careful now...I forget I have a rwd again every once in a while and get a little swerveways.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

8:15 Aussie time, I am set to go back home tomorrow and a hurricane is on its way, should get interesting. The weekend will be a wet and wild one.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
If your neighbors were like me and know a cop. You would get a ticket as you pulled out of your driveway after about a week.
Definitely going to get a ticket... Excuse the music (and the portrait mode :(), I didn't realize it was that loud at the car wash.

Holdddddddd onnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Definitely going to get a ticket... Excuse the music (and the portrait mode :(), I didn't realize it was that loud at the car wash.

Holdddddddd onnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
My brother rides a Harley. Every year his daughters go out and try to sell cookies, pies, cupcakes.Whatever. Since my brother says fuck you community loud pipes... The community says fuck you to his family. Quality of life is a shared responsibility.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I don't know but I don't spike my hair, nor do I wear track pants. I'm not a d-bag I swear :(
The one who tried to race me last week had some pimp pink zebra interior. I asked him if that was a dealer installed option, or if he got a deal on it because it was so awful. :rofl: