Quantcast

~*~ Wednesday GMT ~*~

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Beautiful outside on my lunch walk, and no chance of rain to arruinar my ride this evening.
Where ya gonna ride? Huh? Where?
URT - problem SOLVED!
:pleasantry: solved :pleasantry:

Don't jimmydean it (again?)!
I'll be in the non-driver seat for this one.

A local mouth breather recently started an online petition to ban bicycles from county roads. As a result, a significantly more popular petition was started to ban her from county roads.
Saw that, LULZed.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I have been waiting patiently for at *least* 6 months for the next round of layoffs... I'm hopeful that summer won't be over when they come. :brows:
you should probably read the travis mcgee series by john d macdonald.....a salvage consultant who takes his retirement in chunks....

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I think I've read all of that series. Likable character, and the fantasy of living that free-wheeling life aboard a boat won through gambling is nice.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I think I've read all of that series. Likable character, and the fantasy of living that free-wheeling life aboard a boat won through gambling is nice.
Think I need to read that. Seems like I have been unknowingly emulating.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
it got better when meyer was introduced....

it got even better when i started listening to the audiobooks because i don't want to buy reading glasses....

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Test drove another Touareg. I liked it. Went to the Dugway and properly thrashed it. Even got some air across a small ditch. I hate sales people however. I do not like folks who make fun of the fact I like Braushwieger and Limburg cheese sammichs while I test drive the vehicle that you will get paid for when I buy it. I am my own bank. Smelly and tasty are always synonymous my book.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Our trails are very wet. I put new tires on the bike and have yet been able to utilize them. I now have two sets of wheels.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Test drove another Touareg.
if you really want one and are buying one used.....buy one that has been meticulously maintained and unload it before it is due its next major scheduled maintenance.