Quantcast

***Wednesday GMT***

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Rode and drank beers with @Dirtrider and his crew today.

Amazing finish to this trip to North Carolina.

This place around Brevard is a special place. The trails and the people have been awesome. Not sure what to say beyond that...

I'm coming back.

Thank you to @jstuhlman for showing us some gnarly stuff yesterday and creak beers. I'll be back to ride that steeep stuff again. Norm can sit at the bottom with sandwiches and do the shuttling. :D haha

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Rode and drank beers with @Dirtrider and his crew today.

Amazing finish to this trip to North Carolina.

This place around Brevard is a special place. The trails and the people have been awesome. Not sure what to say beyond that...

I'm coming back.
There is a "special" "reserved" spot for you at Montana rider's August thing. Bring a tent. And a bike. And some beer. Not "Canadian" beer. :D

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Near the end of the day but not yet near the end of the week. I am ready to be done.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Windy as all fuck and cold to boot. Back side of pass was blown almost free of snow. Lots of ice, pretty big crowds by monarch standards. Rode my new to me @Nick skis. 10/10 will ride again. Probably tomorrow, but certainly no later than Friday.

Dirtrider

noah
May 2, 2006
Asheville, NC
Had a stellar day in the woods with Canadmos, his buddy Norm and my crew today. Temps in the low 60's at the end of December, what could be better. Awesome guys, awesome ride. Post ride beers, post ride tater-tots, not at work..Got allot of respect for those guys riding today with the amount of "Pisgah" miles they put in this week.

Hellz Yeah. Safe journey home my Canadian friends