Quantcast

***Wednesday GMT***

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Well this is what happens when you aimlessly scroll through FB during lunch.

Dafuq did I just watch? Is there really a reality show where they just put a bunch of little people in a house and see what happens? Did you see the regular sized dudes breaking up the fight :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Rode Black Mountain again today. Fun, but exhausting day. My hands were pooched.

He said he was just checking the hole in his pocket. :rofl:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
its the fkn prep that sucks the most
does your health coverage only cover the doctor/nurse spitting on ye olde bunghole as lube before they ram the camera in...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Location TBD, we have constraints of sorts. Gal is a nurse, so it has to be a big enough town or close enough to a big enough town to have work for her. I work remote so not as big of a deal for me. But also, she's not as into winter recreation as I am, so finding a spot with a mild-ish winter for her but still close to good skiing for me might be tough. Probably staying in Colorado, so Salida, Steamboat, and Durango are the top 3 at the moment. Going to do a fair bit of "town visiting" this summer to narrow it down and pick a spot. Then putting in a 2-ish year plan to make it happen.
fuck it....just go to banff.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
What kind of brakes?
Shimano XT leaking at the lever pivot area. Doesn't appear to be leaking since it has been sitting for several days. Noticed it after a really cold ride. Wonder if the mineral oil expanded and seeped out somewhere. Never seen that before, but also never had that brake in freeze-your-hydration-tube cold before either.

It's probably magnets, and the non user serviceable kind.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Shimano XT leaking at the lever pivot area. Doesn't appear to be leaking since it has been sitting for several days. Noticed it after a really cold ride. Wonder if the mineral oil expanded and seeped out somewhere. Never seen that before, but also never had that brake in freeze-your-hydration-tube cold before either.

It's probably magnets, and the non user serviceable kind.
Fucking Magnets.