Quantcast

***Wednesday GMT***

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave: plain insomnia here

How did everything go, homie?
Pretty okay I guess. At least one piece of the old filter remains stuck in the vein, so it was definitely failing. "Contained rupture" of the vein so they wanted to keep me over night for observation since "uncontained rupture" would mean bleeding out in minutes. But the rest of it got lasered out and removed so it's not a danger anymore, which is nice.

I'd kill a man for a half decent espresso.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Extra special insomnia here. Taking the grommets to Vail, may see brother and his arrogant, standoffish, fake as shit doesnt like me anyway wife if I'm not careful.

Wish me luck folks, giveafuck-ometer is pegged.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
May the Schwartz be with ya

Yesterday was groceries, mail, laundry and unpack, todays only errand is to obtain my edibles for the month then fuck off for the rest of the day.

oh, DMV finally sent the plates for the sooper doodie, should prob slap them on

in other news,

seems there may be a hard housing stop in the keys in 2026. Prices will go cray cray if so

Last edited:

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
:wave:

Taking Madelyn with me to make some sales calls. Well see how this goes.

Have a mild erection for a cargo bike at the moment. I live close enough to town there is no reason I shouldn't be pedaling for groceries and other errands.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Back on the mountain. Woke up at 440ayem...

Shovel some snow, install some of the bike parts on wifeys fleet she got for gifts and start building my soon.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Hmmm, fat bike or regular bike tonight? I think I'll bring both... I doubt there is much snow left in the forest. We're on day whatever of 6-9c temps and rain.

Back to mud season.. :brows:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

It's Wednesday already? Damn. I got about 1/3 of the garage gone through. Made one dump run yesterday, will do one more today and Goodwill. The ultimate goal is to move my workbench and shelves to the east side so I can put the bikes up on the west side. The only reason I am doing this is because of the wire routing the electrician did when they installed the AC.

Yes, he put a hold down on the bike mount. The EX had put that 2x4 up not mounted to studs. I moved it so it was stud mounted in the event they pulled out as they did when the RM7 was up there. I would rather them not with a large power wire running over it.

PXL_20231227_141312862.jpg

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
finaly got the C-PAP headgear adjusted for comfort and slept like a brick for 8 hours, should have done this sooner. I actually don't feel groggy when i wake up. easy work schedule today 9-2 which is good because I have a bunch of sourdough to make for friends that are asking for some loaves.

off to brew some espresso in proxy for Psqueeb

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Heading to the local nursery today as they are going out of business at the end of January. Crying shame too, that place is absolute magic for any and all holidays, like it's straight out of a movie.

Then I'll probably just putter around. Lots of things I could/should be doing but it's my vacation dammit!

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Ya, maybe I’ll just have to do that. @Toshi what do you have?
I have a RadWagon 4.

swapped out some parts for comfort and function: Soma Dream bar, Kalloy stem, Ergon swept bar grips, lever throttle (useful for uphill intersections, and stock twist one too bulky), Deore levers, 180 mm internally routed OneUp dropper (in turn useful when a kid is ahead of me on the Mac Ride), real saddle from the parts drawer. Went to 50t on the front chainring, too.

I like having it around. That Denver kicked $900 towards it helped push me over for sure and at that net price a cadence sensing drivetrain is quite tolerable.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
new cranks, new ring.
Whattizit?
I have a RadWagon 4.

swapped out some parts for comfort and function: Soma Dream bar, Kalloy stem, Ergon swept bar grips, lever throttle (useful for uphill intersections, and stock twist one too bulky), Deore levers, 180 mm internally routed OneUp dropper (in turn useful when a kid is ahead of me on the Mac Ride), real saddle from the parts drawer. Went to 50t on the front chainring, too.

I like having it around. That Denver kicked $900 towards it helped push me over for sure and at that net price a cadence sensing drivetrain is quite tolerable.
Is it the cargo bike that has the silly sized fat wheels or is that your commuter moped?

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Is it the cargo bike that has the silly sized fat wheels or is that your commuter moped?
The latter. Commuter bike has stupid 26 x 4”. Cargo bike has goofy 22 x 3”, which actually makes sense as the cargo platform is thus that much lower for stability.

IMG_1803.jpeg
IMG_1796.jpeg

Last edited:

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Whattizit?
Rotor 3d30, shorter so they match my TT bike and I don't have to change the setting on my head unit. Wolftooth 44t ring...matches the easton setup but shouldn't wear out annually. I wanted something 30mm as that's my BB and it seems stupid to go smaller if you have the capability.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
HR fucked up and didn't log one of my PDOs so I need to take it or I lose it. I'm not surprised, I get so many now. When covid happened my company was losing people like crazy so they cranked up the time off and return policies. I've been here forever so I am maxed out. I calculated that I could take every friday off for 8+ months of the year.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Definitely riding the trail bike. Attempted to switch dropper over to the new bike and quickly realized the seat posts are different sizes......DERP. A shim is now on order.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Question: If you send out a group email and in that email are instructions to click on a link to unsubscribe, what percentage of folks will either not read or not understand the email and instead reply all asking to unsubscribe?

Answer: too fucking many. Are you even serious with this shit? Reply Fucking All? As if I was also involved in sending you said email.

I can understand folks replying to sender asking, but reply all? Fuck me. :disgust1: