Quantcast

***Wednesday GMT***

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Worked til late, then up early for work. Gosh darn jerbs. :rant:

At least some toys showed up yesterday in the form of a new jacket and rangefinder. Hunting season is a mere 3 weeks away.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am

Stopped at a hostel for the night where one of my hiking friends works. Sat by a fire catching up with each other instead of watching the debate. Was really good to be around some other hikers and a familiar face. Also nice to hear someone call me by my trail name.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Hannah was doing handstands and cartwheels at soccer practice yesterday. She's really good at paying attn during the morning games, but the afternoon practices? That's a struggle. Otherwise, work.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp

Ride night. Last ride/hangout with buddy before he goes back home to Calgary. Should be a good one. Friends just texted that they're charging lights, so I guess its that time again.

In other news, my coffee tastes mysteriously off this morning.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Nice and chilly this morning for my track workout. 6.3 miles done (6:50 pace).

The dog conveniently needed to go out at 1:30 AM last night (wtf, dog?) which gave me a chance to check my phone real quick. I was happy to see the debate was a rout.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
On a call, reviewing some fuckups that some folks have done in the middle of a project.

Someone just said "You have duplicate data, because you've duplicated the data".

lmao no way.

If only these guys followed the instructions.....

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
mouth feels attacked after my tooth cleaning

will ride later. massage chair time now though. working 4-10 pm from home.