Quantcast

~@~Wednesday, My Friday GMT~@~

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Was supposed to go to Sagurties NY today, but the boss never confirmed, nor left any paperwork on the job. Don' know if I'm still going. I guess I'll find out when I get to the office this morning.

4 day weekend for me. Tomorrow I'm prepping the bikes for a trip to Coyote Hill Mountain Bike Camp this weekend.

Be safe out there.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Another day making dreams come true. I sat on the couch last night as my stomach felt like it was going to pop.

Update to the Nepal thread posted. Base camp has been achieved!

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

This week is really dragging by. My wife's due date is coming up in a little over a week but I'm not so sure she's gonna make it that long. She seems to be having a bunch of pre-labor pains. Her next weekly check up is tomorrow so I guess we'll see what the doctor says.

This whole parenthood thingy is going to become a reality real quick :eek:

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Morning monkeys!

Was supposed to go to Sagurties NY today, but the boss never confirmed, nor left any paperwork on the job. Don' know if I'm still going. I guess I'll find out when I get to the office this morning.

4 day weekend for me. Tomorrow I'm prepping the bikes for a trip to Coyote Hill Mountain Bike Camp this weekend.

Be safe out there.
I hate uncertainty in work. It's hard to organize with it and it stays in the back of my head.

Still a quite good day. Started a diet to get the corporate fat out but I must be doing something wrong or I was consuming way too much sugar previously since I got worse mood swings than a pregnant woman.

mudgirl

Molester of monkeys
Jun 8, 2007
Tied up in the basement
Good morning! My ride got rained out last night, so I'm going tonight, instead.

Also, I got pushed off the fence and will be going to the Wilmington Bike Fest this weekend near Lake Placid. Hooray!

Last edited:

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hi monkeys! You all look good this morning!

It's raining but is supposed to clear in the next few hours. I've got a 5K race tonight (that's running). No real goal time in mind but I would like to place in the top three in my age group. That's probably a bit of a reach though.

Waiting for a union arbitration conference call to begin. I am not looking forward to this....

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Today is going to be a great day...... I am off tomorrow, I am wearing new drawers, new socks, and freshly pressed pants and shirt....... Turning in store reviews with the owner today, going to be a great day

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

No ride in today, need to take the cat to the vet at lunch and that would not have been fun on the bike. The moto would be interesting, though.

Great basketball game last night, too. I like seeing a team win vs. an overpaid individual (or group of 3) that think they can simply purchase a championship.

<edit> I hope OKC sweeps Miami and then this summer there can be a new "Decision" special where Pat Riley gets to fire people for failing. :rofl:

Last edited:

Luckybikes

Monkey
Jan 29, 2006
Dracut MA
No ride today its raining here and will be all day i suppose. Probably no riding till the weekend which stinks and this week is dragging by.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good mid-morning.

Working today, and if I can cross paths with the Joker I'll be lacing up a new rear wheel tonight.
Planning on riding DH all weekend so I'd better cram down a trail ride tonight or tomorrow.

BUFFALO

Vigorous Giver of Reputation
Feb 11, 2005
Renton, wa
Hey all.
Home sick today. Boo. Tons of stuff that needs to get done so this is not a good time to be out. Our dog Kona is having her leg surgery today. Getting pins and a metal plate taken out. It has been causing an infection. Kind of pisses me off because if they knew it was a high risk when they put it all in, I would have rather had them left the hardware out. Who needs another surgery just to get back to where you started?
Lame.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Morning,

Just dropped Kona off at the vet. Poor baby. Too many sickies right now!

Other than that... just work. Work, work, work... guess I better get stuff done now!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Afternoon. I spent much of the morning and afternoon chaperoning Sydney's trip to Animal Land. We had fun and my sister watched Alex who is 3 weeks old already!!!! I am back on the bike and SO happy to be able to ride. I rode on Saturday and again on Monday night and so far, things feel fine :D I am hoping to get in another short ride tomorrow.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Didn't get a contract for a project at work after a couple weeks of back and forth negotiations. That means I went from working overtime (+$$$) to back to 4 day weeks (-$$$). Le suck. I guess I can open the pool this 3-day weekend after all.

Driving range tonight to let out some aggression.

Luckybikes

Monkey
Jan 29, 2006
Dracut MA
Didn't get a contract for a project at work after a couple weeks of back and forth negotiations. That means I went from working overtime (+$$$) to back to 4 day weeks (-$$$). Le suck. I guess I can open the pool this 3-day weekend after all.

Damn Joey that sucks to hear. :(

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA

Bummer... sorry man, rough times!