Quantcast

> Wednesday, yup... <

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
DAMMIT. I kinda need some new flat pedal shoes... down the rabbit hole I go. :D
The retail was like $120, nope. I've rocked $60 skate shoes forever but these were enticing. Once the price got with reason, it was all good.

Really impressed with the look and feel. See how the tread pattern works out. Vans has had it right fron the get go.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
So I agreed to help a friend with film selection for a movie festival. Now I have to watch 240 short films in a week where I lose 1 day to an office trip (yaaay corporate integration).

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Have you been able to compare them to Ride Concepts or whatever @jimmydean is sportin'?

On a positive note - the grip of the Tenets is much better than my old Xpedo Sprys... probably because of the nice, sharp pins. :D
no because i just like the solidity and feel (and more recently, durability again) of impacts and see no reason to screw around with something else

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Looking nice is the most important thing after all :D

@StiHacka if you've never used them, I've ordered plenty from Planetcyclery before with no problems.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Hi, cupcakes! I had a total, absolute shit, crapola day. Hope you all did better. If I could, I would drink three or five Long Island Iced Teas.
but instead I’ll hide out in the 63 degree basement until it’s Thursday, according to this thread.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Ride Concepts have been good to me. One shoe successfully deflected a rattlesnake bite the other day. I have sustained a broken toe in them though so they aren't large rock proof. They're not too sticky and usually can be had for fair prices.

It's hot this afternoon. Inside the house is 81 freedoms. I can't remember a good reason why I didn't I want to install AC. At least it cools off at night. Maybe that was me excuse. T-minus 5 days until the Mullet™ enters my life.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Short circuit hunting this arv, got a re-settable circuit breaker so I wasn't feeding it $5 fuses.
8240213147705740666.jpg