Quantcast

+=+ Wednesderp GMT +=+

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Just got out of an hour long conference call with a potential customer in San Jose. One of the guys on the other end was a German dude named Franz that sounded EXACTLY like Hans Landa from Inglorious Basterds. It was awesomely entertaining.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
honestly this was a long time coming...I think it's lay off round 6 or 7 in the past couple years. I was the last remaining guy left under my boss down from about 8 a few years ago. it's wasn't so much a matter of if but when.

I got some good experience and great references so I'm pretty confident it will work out for the better. I'd been on 4 day week's since last April so finding a full time gig again will be nice. plus a decent severance package for the time I was there.

I'm gonna ride a whole hell of a lot in the meantime.

Last edited:

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
honestly this was a long time coming...I think it's lay off round 6 or 7 in the past couple years. I was the last remaining guy left under my boss down from about 8 a few years ago. it's wasn't so much a matter of if but when.

I got some good experience and great references so I'm pretty confident it will work out for the better. I'd been on 4 day week's since last April so finding a full time gig again will be nice. plus a decent severance package for the time I was there.

Congrats?

Buy an SB-66 to celebrate. Or a Burner?

EDIT: Try it now.

Last edited:

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO

Oh noes? Sorry to hear Joseph. We can ride sometime soon to help. And now you can look for a job closer to Worcester too.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
No. Buy nothing. Spend the money on traveling all over Hell's Half Acre riding the $HIT out of whatever bike(s) you have.

Oh - and that skyst3alth dude has good advice. Now is the time when you can ride powder one day and ride the desert the next.
I thought he sold all his bikes...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

my advice to you is to start drinking heavily