Quantcast

>>Wednesderp GMT<<

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Afternoon Monkeys.

New shoes installed this morning, I was not aware of the inside left front (top tire). :rofl:

The backs wore nice and even (middle 2), but were a little slickery in the wet.

Road trip to Ashland this weekend for no reason other than I can't cancel my hotel room. :D

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Afternoon Monkeys.

New shoes installed this morning, I was not aware of the inside left front (top tire). :rofl:

Road trip to Ashland this weekend for no reason other than I can't cancel my hotel room. :D
haha no wonder you went sideways that one time....

Today is finally over. Time for a beer. Spent about 3 hours on the phone today and they weren't even meetings or phone conferences.

Installed new intake and air box on the car last night and flashed the ecu to a different tune. Wow. My gas mileage was hurting today.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
quite possibly......i have a shit ton of books i've bought but haven't read...4ft by 6ft bookcase full...
I had to fly into St George Utah not long ago. I thought I'd grab a beer while I waited for my flight out. No bar in the whole place, but they DID have a vending machine that sold paperback books for a few bucks each.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
I had to fly into St George Utah not long ago. I thought I'd grab a beer while I waited for my flight out. No bar in the whole place, but they DID have a vending machine that sold paperback books for a few bucks each.
On one of my road trips, I stayed for one night in St. George. A local bar had some watered down local beers, but they also had Sam Adams on their list of imports.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Afternoon Monkeys.

Pffft. The little surprise I found last tire change.