Quantcast

~!~ Wednesderp GMT ~!~

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
any diagnosis on what exactly happened to your back??
The MRI is tomorrow am, but the consensus is re-injury of my L4/L5 or L5/S1. The questions is to whether I will be getting an epidural or surgery.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Uhhh... yes. That's exactly what we are.
And that will get worse.
Well that makes the next ten years of my life exciting!
...not.

This. You are a horrible parent if you are doing it out of order.
Wait, but... the way we are doing it, don't we save the best for last? We build in excitement rather than a HUGE let down? That's the theory I was going with.

Stress burning like 1,000 suns.
That is not good. Meditation?

skibunny24

Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
No. That's wrong. You need to do them in chronological order. Not numerical order. :mad:
Please explain. (I mean, I get it, they are classics, I grew up on them, my dad kept me quiet with them ever summer when he got sick of children, it's... Star Wars, duh) but I'm curious as to the reason.
We did already watch #1 though, so I don't think we can go back?

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Please explain. (I mean, I get it, they are classics, I grew up on them, my dad kept me quiet with them ever summer when he got sick of children, it's... Star Wars, duh) but I'm curious as to the reason.
We did already watch #1 though, so I don't think we can go back?
You can't go back. Don't bother wiht IV-VI now.

I can't believe you did this... :disgust1:

Last edited:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
No unplanned vacation for me after all--us young'uns (33, heh) are apparently doing just fine. Potential unplanned vacation versus title removal for co-worker not involved in meeting a few years down the road.

skibunny24

Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
I guess the real reason I should have started with the originals is that his name come from (among other things) my love of Luke Skywalks (hellooooo first crush!) and George Lucas. I shall bear his shame.

skibunny24

Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
^^ that's hot! we broke our June average temp record (normally 69.9, last month, 78.9! ! :eek:) wicked hot for Seattle! Loving it for now, but do hope it isn't a lasting change!

skibunny24

Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Now in Ep V when it is revealed that Vader is Luke's father... what... he turns to you and says, "Well, duh!"

:mad:
OH FUCK! You're RIGHT!!!!!!!!!! I AM AN IDIOT!!! I don't care now. We have to stop these shenanigans and start with IV. You'll have to fogive me, as I said, I was raised on Star Wars. I was in COLLEGE and WASTED when I watched the later ones. I just remembered that they weren't great--totally forgot about the spoilage! Thank you for saving his future from his mother.