Quantcast

weds gfmt

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Crazy how life always goes up and down. The week I finally get a new mountain bike my wife just got fired from a job she really likes. She did take a chance as they were looking for funding for international expansion and funding did not come through but still sucks to lose a good job like that. At least there is 3 month pay and hopefully a good job to be found.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Working some.
Just saw a large owl bring death from above to some small critter. That was cool.

Heading out later on the balloon bike with the family.

I know, pretty boring and uneventful.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
boyo is still in the hospital. He's improving but still complains about stomach pain and he still has blood in his stool. At this rate I honestly have no idea when we will come home. This is not cool.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Heading into the office in a bit, once I poop on my own toilet. Home field advantage.

Busy putting together my stupid goals at work. Goal #1 - LEAVE ME ALONE.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Incoming snow (ice..pellet?) storm. Planning on fat biking tonight, should be interesting, I think?

My left shoulder blade feels screwed up, feels like there is a huge knot or something in there. Can't get rid of it and it sure made trying to sleep last night a pain.

Coffee it NOW

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
It's raining in Northern Texas. High humidity turning my hair into unruly mess. A day of meetings ahead, I have a feeling career limiting moves will be made. :twitch:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
1/2 day but doing noon multidisciplinary conference. Wednesday == colorectal. Many people in 30s and even 20s with colon cancer these days.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Went to a live music show last night. First one in years. It wasn’t that loud or crowded but all I could think was that it was that it felt loud and crowded. Bailed early. Even though I brought hearing protection I still woke with a decent tinnitus flare up around 5am.
#old

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Wife's birthday and we actually got snow again. I didn't think we would, so I didn't properly prepare for this morning. But Monday came in at like 2 soaked, so I got up and looked. Sure as shit, snow.

After walkies I busted out a quick birthday snowman and hit Safeway for balloons. Damn Safeway, a small fortune, but worth it. I could have gotten 30 balloons from the dollar store. :rofl:

FB_IMG_1677079767641.jpg

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Good day monkeys! Coffee is ready. Rained a fair bit over night. Something didn’t agree with me after my sushi dinner last night but seems to have resolved itself. Every time I leave the fam there’s some sort of problem. This time it’s the well. After a couple days of bashing holes in the ice on the pond to get buckets of water to flush toilets, mrs junkyard got water delivered. Tech is supposed to tell me how bad things are today. But I have coffee.