Quantcast

weds gfmt

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
my daughter will be 6 in may. its nuts. she is getting her first mtb too.
my other daughter will be 7 in early may. I got her on her sisters mtb a bit at the end of last summer. It’s awesome!! Shame the 10 year old is faster so I’m always disappointing someone.

Don’t blink is what the old timers told me. I tried not too but it still feels like I have.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
meth vapers?
Not even. My pet theory is that we have a subset of people who are genetically susceptible and were already on the edge, and whatever we've changed in diet (soybean and canola oil everywhere?) and environment (saturated with diesel and gasoline exhaust; ditto with microplastics) is enough to push them over that DNA damage edge.

Not even sure I have a vehicle worth $6800 at this point. :homer:
not with the current state of your Coyote eh

might buy the kid a switch. games to buy? mario kart/party/u? what's good for a 5yo?
The Harry Potter Lego one is the only one that gets regular playtime. and that's just by the 10 yo. other two just ignore the Switch for better or worse.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Close call. Pulled up to the urinal at work and the metal divider fell off the wall and almost onto my foot. Turns out those are heavy and have rather sharp corners. Last thing I need is a broken foot trying to pee. :rofl:

Last edited:

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Morning Monkeys.

Wife's birthday and we actually got snow again. I didn't think we would, so I didn't properly prepare for this morning. But Monday came in at like 2 soaked, so I got up and looked. Sure as shit, snow.

After walkies I busted out a quick birthday snowman and hit Safeway for balloons. Damn Safeway, a small fortune, but worth it. I could have gotten 30 balloons from the dollar store. :rofl:

View attachment 189765
If you let the ballons fly, the Air Force will organize some fireworks for your wife's birthday. :D

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Crazy how life always goes up and down. The week I finally get a new mountain bike my wife just got fired from a job she really likes. She did take a chance as they were looking for funding for international expansion and funding did not come through but still sucks to lose a good job like that. At least there is 3 month pay and hopefully a good job to be found.
Bummer dude. Two times bad news this week, unemployed wife and a 29er in your future. Thoughts and prayers.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Storm of the century that's been raging since midnight has so far dropped about 2" of snow...

It is warm out there though, about 5 freedums.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Storm of the century that's been raging since midnight has so far dropped about 2" of snow...

It is warm out there though, about 5 freedums.
Both Wolf Creek ski area and Taos Ski Valley are completely closed presently. Telluride is Country Club right now because there is no way to get to town.

I think I saw a flake or two out my window here in town. :D

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Both Wolf Creek ski area and Taos Ski Valley are completely closed presently. Telluride is Country Club right now because there is no way to get to town.

I think I saw a flake or two out my window here in town. :D
Tater tots and pears to @Full Trucker down there in the ass range. He might need @rideit to overnight his snowblower.
Screenshot 2023-02-22 124054.JPG

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
@gonefirefightin use to have the military price list for body parts, he could tell you what a mil spec toe goes for.
Apparently, the State of Washington has amputation related compensation values.

Loss of foot$42,252.00
Loss of big toe at foot$25,351.17
Loss of big toe at first joint$15,210.60
Loss of big toe at second joint$8,048.04
Loss of 2nd to 5th toe with resection of metatarsal bone$9,255.15
Loss of 2nd to 5th toe at foot$4,506.84
Loss of 2nd to 5th toe at first joint$3,339.96
Loss of 2nd to 5th toe at second joint$845.04

A buddy from high school lost a toe in a lawn mower accident and got a rather sizeable insurance payout. Like, six figures sizeable for his pinky toe. Worth it.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Apparently, the State of Washington has amputation related compensation values.

Loss of foot$42,252.00
Loss of big toe at foot$25,351.17
Loss of big toe at first joint$15,210.60
Loss of big toe at second joint$8,048.04
Loss of 2nd to 5th toe with resection of metatarsal bone$9,255.15
Loss of 2nd to 5th toe at foot$4,506.84
Loss of 2nd to 5th toe at first joint$3,339.96
Loss of 2nd to 5th toe at second joint$845.04

A buddy from high school lost a toe in a lawn mower accident and got a rather sizeable insurance payout. Like, six figures sizeable for his pinky toe. Worth it.
sounds like someone will be shoulder checking urinal barriers a little harder in the future.....

Go ahead and pee on the toe. It will make saying goodbye a little easier.

damn, some of those are a pretty appreciable portion of my annual salary :rofl:

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
It sure is. Circle of Fifths. Vodka. Gin. Rum. Whiskey. Mezcal.
FTFY.
Tater tots and pears to @Full Trucker down there in the ass range. He might need @rideit to overnight his snowblower.
View attachment 189774
Some light flurries down here, otherwise calm.

I think 7-11 carries them....
Ace Hardware. And Walmart.

Indeed. Your joke fell flat. It's just a minor problem though, nothing major. Maybe just scale back your efforts?
Perhaps this advice will strike a chord, he’ll find harmony, and be dominant in just a short interval.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Indeed. Your joke fell flat. It's just a minor problem though, nothing major. Maybe just scale back your efforts?
now this is how you do it!

bravo maestro, bravo

Just stuck a locking gas cap on my truck after someone siphoned all the gas out sometime last week. Let's see how that goes. Wish I'd done it sooner because this isn't the first time it's happened.

Last edited: