Quantcast

weds gfmt

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Was sharpening the kitchen knives last night and had an oopsie. My finger is evidence that they are indeed quite sharp now.

Otherwise, in the office for the day and there's plenty to keep me occupied.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
It's raining here so kid woos roof should be covered in the white shit. woke up at some ungodly hour so i took my am meds and fell back asleep (I think), now no waiting for coffee yay

speaking of meds this is day 6 on synthetic Thyroxin and I am starting to feel semi normal instead of death warmed over, this is a good thing.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Snowy :dead:

Email sent to Rocky Mountain pleading for a deal on a new bike :dead:

Ride night, or maybe hike night. Bringing both the bike and the winter boots for tonight's fun with friends. If the trails up north only have a few inches of powder, I'm going to convince the non-delicate flower friend two come trudge to two dh's for some action. If not, we'll just go for a hike.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Another bitter cold day before the week of soaking rain. Wish I could say I'm taking advantage, but I'm not. Today should be a shit show dealing with this websocket project.

Homeboy wanted to write automation to open a browser, load a page, make a connection, then click on the OK button to verify. I showed him how we could do the same thing in Python with only a few lines of code and validate all the things vs many lines of code, include another framework (Selenium), and a browser when none of that proves what we are trying to test. He doesn't get it. :disgust1:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Homeboy wanted to write automation to open a browser, load a page, make a connection, then click on the OK button to verify. I showed him how we could do the same thing in Python with only a few lines of code and validate all the things vs many lines of code, include another framework (Selenium), and a browser when none of that proves what we are trying to test. He doesn't get it. :disgust1:
so his anaconda don't want none?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
This sums up my every weekend:
"Have kids," they said... :disgust:

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Another bitter cold day before the week of soaking rain. Wish I could say I'm taking advantage, but I'm not.
At least the sunrise is pretty spectacular this morning - over here at least. Not really looking forward to the rain, but “we need it.”

Gonna sneak out for one last ride and then clean out a bunch of gutters. Might open my work laptop…might not.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
At least the sunrise is pretty spectacular this morning - over here at least. Not really looking forward to the rain, but “we need it.”

Gonna sneak out for one last ride and then clean out a bunch of gutters. Might open my work laptop…might not.
Not sure about the sunrise, but this was pretty cool this morning when I got here at 6:30.

PXL_20231129_144441438.jpg

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Waddup bishes,

Working on county paper work BS in order to get a building permit started but they want a conditional use permit in order to get the zoning changes from "Forest" to residential using a template. I think I should just tell them that Toshi's parents live next door and It will be granted.

Otherwise lifes a beach. am eye ryte?

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
dropped kids at school, gave a presentation at work, hanging with pops, will take 13yo to rugby later and make pork chops.

little nippy this morning. 24 freedoms out the door at 7:45...