Quantcast

weds gfmt

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Well that went well. Interview is for a Sr. role of my position, so higher pay, more training other people, etc. But also just a formality for what I already do. Boss said he is very glad that I applied, so here's to it being positive.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
nice. I had 4 pins coming out of my right forearm back in the day. weird deep vibrating feeling when they were wrenched out in clinic later

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
@stoney
Nothing dramatic as far as recent injury. I had quite severe arthritis in my left thumb, and had some really bad damage in my shoulder, so I got both of them done at once as soon as January arrived. Pretty shitty, but necessary.
I might also need to have the same thumb surgery done to the right in December, (to maximize insurance coverage), but I might hold off it it doesn’t hurt too much.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
nice. I had 4 pins coming out of my right forearm back in the day. weird deep vibrating feeling when they were wrenched out in clinic later
Wrenched out wasn't as weird as feeling the drill whirring in and out of my finger as flesh and bone were squirting out. Doc didn't even give young me any painkillers. That shit BURNED when the anesthesia wore off.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Well, today got spicy at the girls' school - a 4th grader dropped an n-bomb on one of the black kids at school. When Haley asked me who I thought it was I managed to get the family right, which says alot about a 400 kid school. Not sure what's happening, but it didn't go over well.