Quantcast

weds....the day after bernies end

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
will be in colorado or wyoming end of sept....fall in crusty butt or durango finally....

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
Wait, wut? Sanders died from COVID 19? I'm so confused.

Having our first formal COVID 19 meeting at work today, so that should be compelling. I will wear a mask over my eyes in hopes that it will keep dumb, self-important people away.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

People are such raging fucking assholes behind the wheel here. No, accelerating into my trunk isn't going to make me close the 5 car gap I have between me and the person in front of me. Calm your goddamned tits.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Mornin!

People are such raging fucking assholes behind the wheel here. No, accelerating into my trunk isn't going to make me close the 5 car gap I have between me and the person in front of me. Calm your goddamned tits.
Enjoying the Fit, lol?
I hate driving my wife’s car here.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Mornin!

I find looking over and politely smiling and waving, as they inevitably speed past to gain one spot, is the best response here. Have your camera ready to watch the orangutan rage beat the steering wheel.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Enjoying the Fit, lol?
I hate driving my wife’s car here.
I don't seem to garner much more respect in the truck, those same people cruise around being douchebags in my blind spots when I'm driving that.

I need to borrow one of the laser systems from work so I can ignite other vehicles on the road with the press of a button.

Oh, and the Fit is awesome. Filled up for the first time yesterday, 33.5 mpg. Beats the truck at 20 mpg.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Mornin!

LEL

welcome to BAHSTAN
I pretty much live where I live so that I have minimal interaction with other drivers. My commute is weird back roads the whole way. No thanks.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I find looking over and politely smiling and waving, as they inevitably speed past to gain one spot, is the best response here. Have your camera ready to watch the orangutan rage beat the steering wheel.
for the rednecks....as they are passing me as i let them by....i look over....pinch a nipple....lick my lips.....mouth the words "me so horny"....

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Good morning LMFAO omg

Speaking of driving like a fucking asshole, I blasted past a back road speed trap during my drive home last night. The speed limit was 35 and I was like "Oh shit!" and then I looked down and I was doing 39, and then I was all like "Huh."

Dirtrider

noah
May 2, 2006
Asheville, NC
Mornin!

Keep those fuckers up there. Every year more and more move down here and try to instill their school of driving on our roads.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Wait, wut? Sanders died from COVID 19? I'm so confused.

Having our first formal COVID 19 meeting at work today, so that should be compelling. I will wear a mask over my eyes in hopes that it will keep dumb, self-important people away.
We're having one today, too. Perhaps I can still buy a costume mask for the occasion, a medieval doctor's one would be perfect.
Mornin!

There are too many of us on too few roads so we will punish you for the smallest display of inefficiency. :D Soon, you will be one of us.

I don't seem to garner much more respect in the truck, those same people cruise around being douchebags in my blind spots when I'm driving that.
Most morning truck drivers are contractors who are on their phones in the left lane all.the.fucking.time. I hate those aholes! :D

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Working on a large RFP for most of today. Still waiting to hear back from immediate management regarding client facing meetings. C-Levels have phrased it as "guest meetings are highly discouraged", whatever the fuck that means to the sales/education teams who are field and face-face 100% of the time. I have a feeling that I will be doing a lot of WebEx meetings over the next few weeks.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Here. Working on a large RFP for most of today. Still waiting to hear back from immediate management regarding client facing meetings. C-Levels have phrased it as "guest meetings are highly discouraged", whatever the fuck that means to the sales/education teams who are field and face-face 100% of the time. I have a feeling that I will be doing a lot of WebEx meetings over the next few weeks.
1583934170712.png

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. Playing patient this morning (MRI and labs), getting the FSD computer installed in the Tesla, then working a half day.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

So I found the plumbing issue. As I was uncovering the elbow, you could see roots protruding where it connects with the pipe from the house. I got it cleared out a good foot in all directions, just waiting on the plumber to come by and tell me what it will be.

I am getting a trip to Bachelor for 4 days for my hard work. I will have the RM7 with me this trip.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Mornin!

You have no idea. My car brings out the asshole in everyone. I am generally not going the fastest and am in the right lane except to pass. But everyone has to try and beat the Corvette. Like I have shit to prove to you and your Altama with a dent in it. :rofl:

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
WFH so no corona today on a nice sunny day.

However not sure the fitness center is the best place to hang out these days so maybe just maybe I should ride a bike outside.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Hey, this is the upmarket model. Cheaper ones go for $20K.

Still gonna kill me though. Helicopters are an affront to God and nature. An enterprise doomed to failure.
ive been in a helicopter and survived. i was also not the pilot nor the assembler of the helicopter. i suspect those facts are related.