Quantcast

Weekend rides....

nelsonjm

Monkey
Feb 16, 2007
Columbia, MD
Wisp is having a race this weekend so lots of folks are heading up there... I have to replace my truck tire$ so I can't go. :(

I would be down for hitting the shed sometime this weekend. I have pending plans with the family saturday however so riding sunday would work better for me.

stumpjump

Monkey
Sep 14, 2007
DC
Hey Bernie,

Why don't you finally make it up to the shed and race. This weekend is supposed to be the really fun course.

04sgsdh

Monkey
Sep 8, 2007
Hagerstown
RACE!!!! Finally!! I almost forgot about this one, thought it was next month. When are you going up? Any room for me?

Bernie

pirate28

Monkey
Jun 13, 2006
Maryland
Myself and a couple other guys might be in for some shuttling this weekend.
I'll post up later when I know for sure.

Oh, yeah... I have a truck.

stumpjump

Monkey
Sep 14, 2007
DC
RACE!!!! Finally!! I almost forgot about this one, thought it was next month. When are you going up? Any room for me?

Bernie
Going up on Saturday morning and coming back sunday after the race and some riding. Be camping the night and its only like a ten spot. I don't know what the ride situation is as of right now, Ill let you know later today.

Even if you dont race, come up and ride. That place has gotten better.

04sgsdh

Monkey
Sep 8, 2007
Hagerstown
Where are you camping? I would be up for bringing a tent or even sleeping in the car. Have sleeping bag, will travel.

As for Blue Knob...if I haven't been wanting to do a race since last year, I would be there in a second. Those damn steps!! Must commit.

Bernie