Quantcast

Weight of Specialized Rythem tire?

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
I like mine ok, especially on urban stuff. They hook up okay on the dirt jumps, but thats definetly not where they shine.

Mr Tiles

I'm a beer snob
Nov 10, 2003
L-town ya'll
the tire is heavy but I like it. I'm running it on the back and a worn out launch on the front. seems to be a perfect combo for me...

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
Mr Tiles said:
tioga fs100s are the heat from what I hear...
yeah, I'd like to get one of them in 24x2.1-2.2. But have no clue if they are available or even if Tioga makes them.

v-digit

Turbo Monkey
Apr 3, 2006
Brooklyn, NY
i got some 24"x2.1 tioga fs100s recently - so they deffinately make them - i'm LOVING them. compared to holyrollers, they roll like butter, obviously not as grippy on djs.

however, i dont know how they are available, i got them through a hook up.

Stoked

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2004
LI, NY
Leethal said:
The only way I know to get FS100's is via the UK, if someone knows how to get them in the US I would love to buy some... I meant to pick some up when I was nithe UK in the fall but never made it to a decent shop...

how many tires would it take to straight up trade for a molly frame??:D

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
Leethal said:
The only way I know to get FS100's is via the UK, if someone knows how to get them in the US I would love to buy some... I meant to pick some up when I was nithe UK in the fall but never made it to a decent shop...

www.unionstreetbikes.com

Lee - ChainReactionCycles has them:

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=11572

They say out of stock tho. I'll look into it some more tho and see how much the cost including shipping to the states would be.

basikbiker

Monkey
Jun 15, 2006
Northern Cali
i had some of the rythems on my bmx and put 12 stiches in my chin cause i slid out, i had one in the back on my HT but i only ride Dirt jumps so i have some holyrollers 24x2.4 and theyre awsome

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
Mr Tiles said:
let's start by everyone who wants a set of 24" FS100s, speak up now...
I'm in for 2.

Lee, would Sean, Scott or any other USB guys want some as well?

Tiles - I might be able to help or put the GB together as well.

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
Yeah, probably would be the best way to go. You think it would be worth spreading some word to Bustedspoke, Hcor, & mtbr.com? Or would it start making it too much of a PITA?

Stoked

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2004
LI, NY
ive been really happy with the compound tire, very similar to the rhythm. all this talk of fs100, i decided to throw the one i have on finally and try it. sidewalls are lighter than the compound. will try it on dirt soon.

namaSSte

Chimp
Jul 18, 2005
as much as I don't really need em, I'd hate to feel like the odd man out so I suppose Im in too. Q needs to buy tires right now as well but I think he needs em asap so this might not be his thing. Ill let ya know (or Don, Ill let you know, or well, Ill let someone know...)