Quantcast

welcome a new monkey: my dad bigginsr

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
biggins said:
naw mang, im just tired of that argument. mountains is mountains be it 6000 feet or 16,000 feet either way they sure as hell are better than flat
Stupidest thing I've ever heard. That's like saying "downhill bikes are downhill bikes, be they a $100 NeXT, or a $6000 Yeti". You have large hills. :rolleyes:

the bait is set.. the predator waits..

J

JRB

bigginsis said:
he probably won't be on until this evening - he's got dial-up so....
but he knows everyone is waiting.
Can't connect til the evening. If connecting is that bad his post count will be low. Take all week to submit a comment.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
binary visions said:
Stupidest thing I've ever heard. That's like saying "downhill bikes are downhill bikes, be they a $100 NeXT, or a $6000 Yeti". You have large hills. :rolleyes:

your plot will not work. i am an oak. i stand strong on my anti-mountain argument.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
binary visions said:

Hey! Pi$$ off! I saw him rise first........ dammit. He's MINE!! :eviltongu

The stealthy caster retrieves his line and makes a few adjustments in his positioning and prepares another cast.......

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
bigginsis said:
see attached pic for proof...and check out biggins's pimp daddy pants....
My family has you beat. They make us wear *identical* flannel. :rolleyes:

Hey - who's the brunette looker at the end of the table. Better not tell me it's you, or else I'm gonna call "FAKIE!!!" on you. :D

-S.S.-

bigginsr

Chimp
Aug 29, 2004
bigginsr checking in...... trying to get bigginsmom to sign in but high tech to her is
a four function calculator. when is the next trip to the bier garden ????????

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
with two posts, that would have to be some kind of record.

Bigginsr, good to have you here. I think RM should be more of a family thing........

Feb 14, 2004
SoCal
HAH! My dad saw me surfing throughsome thread only to see some nearly nekid fatty someone posted. I barley got my way outta that one. :mumble:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
bigginsis said:
even my old man occasionally reads what you monkeys talk about. biggins has brainwashed us all. here's bigginsr...kind of dark but you get the idea - beer, cig, newspaper, chillin in damascus waiting to go ride...
Now *THAT* looks like a crotchety old man. :thumb:

-S.S.-

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
SkaredShtles said:
I'm wary........

What if it's biggins with a new id......? :think:

Dammit.

-S.S.-
muahahaha the fish is curious. is it real or is it fake.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
SkaredShtles said:
Now *THAT* looks like a crotchety old man. :thumb:

-S.S.-

my dad is waaaaaaay laid back. he's a blossoming buddhist and general wise ass, i mean wise guy.