Quantcast

Well, at least it wasn't in the Men ISO Men section...

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I think the funniest part is the guy using the email address linked to his Facebook account to try and lie about/pick up women. Do these guys also give out their home phone number to girls, and take them to their regular bars/restaurants when cheating?

It bothers me less that he was trying to get Little Chris wet, and more that our government officials are so incredibly, mind-meltingly stupid.

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
It bothers me less that he was trying to get Little Chris wet, and more that our government officials are so incredibly, mind-meltingly stupid.
+1

It seems like the first rule in cheating is don't get caught, or maybe the idea is to get caught so you can confess your sins and be absolved of them.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
OMG congressmen bang anything that moves. This is so shocking.

Gawker fvcking sucks after that redesign. Don't link to those aholes. They ruined Jalopnik!

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
You're missing the whole point that this is news!! Republican Congressman caught trolling craigslist for random and anonymous STRAIGHT sex. :rofl:
Well maybe he was going to dress her in a nazi costume and have her crap on him or something. I'm sure there's a good reason for the oversight here.