Quantcast

Well executed troll

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
of course her favorite part was eating the twinkie cake...
i wish that thread was longer than 105 pages....its keeping me amused

and btw, anyone know how to get vomit out of laptops?

Last edited:

Kevin

Turbo Monkey
I wish I was a little less superficial like the guy in the pics and didnt care what my girl looked like.
Somehow I allways end up with the really pretty ones who all seem to be totally ****ed up in their pretty little ****ing heads.

Makes you wonder...

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
I wish I was a little less superficial like the guy in the pics and didnt care what my girl looked like.
Somehow I allways end up with the really pretty ones who all seem to be totally ****ed up in their pretty little ****ing heads.

Makes you wonder...
its a catch 22...hot ones w/ fuked up problems, or ugly ones with eating/ogre disorders like the one in previous link

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless

Makes you wonder...
Crazy chicks can be fun as hell, as long as they don't flip out at you all the time

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
"She is a real "nice" girl..." "she has a great personality!"

I made it through one page before calling BS that the original poster is the one in the pics.

in the first post he said that he was glad he waited for the wedding night to loose his virginity... but then said later that he has a kid on the way and that is why he married her! :brow:

this is the real life shallow Hal.

jerseydirt

Turbo Monkey
May 6, 2007
dirty jerz
I know, and the uglie ones are bound to show the same defects as the pretty ones after just a short while.

Ill just stick to the pretty ones cause sometimes you just cant avoid being seen in public... :nopity:
Yeah thats true, but i'm pretty sure this one was found in the dumpster on prom night, and half the garage in there was eaten.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
This reminds me of that old joke what do 29ers and Fat Chicks have in common.

They're both fun to ride, just don't let your friends see you.

CdaleTony

Chimp
May 26, 2006
100 pages???
Oddly enough I think the poster is getting his pics from some kinda myspace.
I saw another thread like that somewhere, some asian chick on the hood of a car? Someone figured out the original source and used all her pics to play it up alongside the OP before she set the account to private....
CDT

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Funny, but the poster is making it up as he goes along, it was eitehr the first or second page were he says they have a kid on the way, and thats why they got married, and about page six where he describes the honey moon at the motel six as tough, and didnt last long from them both being virgins.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
But there was a hole in the story....he said they were virgins on their wedding night. But he also said that she was knocked up, which is why they were getting married....

Otherwise, it's great!

jerseydirt

Turbo Monkey
May 6, 2007
dirty jerz
I am gonna call BS on the baby story. The homoerectus woman is so fat you cant tell if she is really pregnant or not, so for all we know he could be a phony!