Quantcast

Well, went to a high school football game and a Riot Broke Out.

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
I swear I didn't cause it. Just went to the game, because I was bored, and that my sister kept bugging me to go. Well, to sum it up, At half time, the visiting team was up 27-0. Head down to grab a bottle of water and see a swarm of police, township, the next township over and the state police all swarming to a spot that had to be about 40 feet away from the food stand, there was a definate smell of something burning. Decided to leave at that moment while the getting was safe.

BTW way the hometeam lost 34-0.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
Highschool football is gay.

Well, not so much the games, because they are fun to watch, but it's more all the freakin' retards that go there to be cool...

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
chicodude01 said:

Well, not so much the games, because they are fun to watch, but it's more all the freakin' retards that go there to be cool...
I didn't go to be cool, I went because of boredom.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
chicodude01 said:

Wow, your HS as well?

We dont have football, but every one goes to these stupid basketball games. :stosh: Its just as bad.

"Hey! You going to the game tonight? Every one is going to be there!"

"Uh, no. Im going riding."

"Ah, your such a looser."

:stosh:

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
mack said:
Wow, your HS as well?

We dont have football, but every one goes to these stupid basketball games. :stosh: Its just as bad.

no one ever watches the game either. id rather not pay $3 to stand around and talk to people. but the cheerleaders are worth going. :D

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
mack said:
Wow, your HS as well?

Yea, Our football team destroys every other team out there, so people get way too into it.

Ugh, I should gone riding tonight, sincie its the only night this week I haven't had to work....

beestiboy

Monkey
May 21, 2005
Merded, ca
chicodude01 said:
Yea, Our football team destroys every other team out there, so people get way too into it.

Ugh, I should gone riding tonight, sincie its the only night this week I haven't had to work....

How is Paradise doing this year? Is Prinz still coaching? He was an assistant when I played there and coached both of my brothers. That dude is awesome. And just because you cant tackle doesnt make it ghey.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
beestiboy said:
How is Paradise doing this year? Is Prinz still coaching? He was an assistant when I played there and coached both of my brothers. That dude is awesome. And just because you cant tackle doesnt make it ghey.

I like the games, cause they are freakin savage, but the people that go make me stay away from most of the games.

Prinz is the head coach, and he's still a awsome guy. He rides too, so he was down with me riding and such. The team lost one game last year, in the championship game non the less, And mauled everyone else in their path

rooftest

Monkey
Jul 10, 2005
OC, CA
Rip said:
..... At half time, the visiting team was up 27-0. Head down to grab a bottle of water and see a swarm of police, township, the next township over and the state police all swarming to a spot that had to be about 40 feet away from the food stand, there was a definate smell of something burning. Decided to leave at that moment while the getting was safe.
Okay, it couldn't have been a real riot, since you didn't notice it was happening before you left your seat.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
beestiboy said:

Oh yea, Paradise won 51-0

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
rooftest said:
Okay, it couldn't have been a real riot, since you didn't notice it was happening before you left your seat.
I also wasn't paying attention when it broke out out either, was actually watching the marching band.

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
This is my first year playing football ever. I am a senior in high school so I decided to go out for the kicker because I used to play soccer. Our first game was today and we ended up beating the other team 48-6 and I got to kick a point after 7 times. I made 6. It was fun, but another kid got hit wrong in his neck and the helicopter came and flew him to Shock Trama or John Hopkins. Not sure. But it was cool. I enjoyed it and there are always people at our games.

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
beestiboy said:
ok marching bands are ghey
You got cut from the band didn't you. Marching band isn't easy to take up, at the highschool level it's tough to learn the basics, then there are the College marching bands who change their feild shows around every week or two, don't knock it unil you try it, took part in marching bands on both the high school and college levels(two years of the college level, stopped after the second year to focus on my majors.)

beestiboy

Monkey
May 21, 2005
Merded, ca
never was in the band, i did date a band geek as a freshman. Man was that a dumb idea. I was cool with the bands its just those retarded uniforms.