Quantcast

went shopping today mit picture...

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
MikeD said:
Thank the lord you remembered to stock up. I'm sure I, I mean we, will be drinking much of that come July or August, eh?

Grass valley is a little closer to SF than I thought you were going to be. Cool. Have a good move.

And if Ciaran drinks any of that before I have a chance, he's going to find out that his mace has been worthless since about 1312 AD.

MD
it ll be all finished by then D :)... you still on the road plenty ??

i ll save a bottle or two for ya...

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
partsbara said:
franiskaner dunkel... very nice brew... ...

I was wrong. The beer I had was Franiskaner Hefe Weiss, not Dunkel. Still very good. I had one for breakfast this morning. Kinda like cream of wheat only runnier.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Don't save any for these bunch of wankers Partsy, remember who your real mates are.;) Good luck on the move if I don't speak to you before.
Edit- Diebels....very nice.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I'm trying to post in this thread at the right moment when Parts might be drunk and promise me a beer too.

:)

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
Westy said:
I'm trying to post in this thread at the right moment when Parts might be drunk and promise me a beer too.

:)
westy, i think it ll be on a first come - first served basis... but FWIW i m gonna try to drink em sparingly... try :)

jdschall... the hefe weissen and dunkel are both wheat beers... pretty similar, but the dunkel is dark... both creamy and good...