Quantcast

Went to GigHarbor......PICS!!!

ryan/kona29

Monkey
Dec 2, 2005
bonney lake washington
Here are a couple of pics from gigharbor the other day! the jumps where very dusty but they had water spickets...so i brought a house and waterd every thing down, they still ended up realy dusty. but it was a pretty good sesh for being the only rider.

:banana:

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d92/nopqrs/DSC_0093
.jpg

Bullitrider

Monkey
Apr 17, 2004
Seattle
That place is fun. It's weird too. Almost no one rides there so everyone that drives by stares at you giving you that "rock star" feeling. I've even had people stop in just to watch.

Nice pics! Is that an "oh sh*t!" face I see? Just kidding. Keep rippin'

ryan/kona29

Monkey
Dec 2, 2005
bonney lake washington
i've had people stop and watch to. i want to get the rest of the big line going so it is acually worth the 40min drive out there!

na, that isnt an "oh..****" face thats just how my facial expresions are. kinda wierd that i look just the oposite of what im thinking...:banana: :happydance: :brows:

Bullitrider

Monkey
Apr 17, 2004
Seattle
The big line is sweet but for some reason I can't seem to line up for the corner. I've seen some go just to the first jump after the corner but the rest seem to need some work.

ryan/kona29

Monkey
Dec 2, 2005
bonney lake washington
i have acually hit the second jumpafter the berm before. there was a few kids there and we decided to work on the two after the berm, we made them hitable.....but it didn't last for very long.

DAN: i acually have never 360'd a double before but i am working on it!!! well i did 360 the 3 double at softies of the little line, but i dont think that counts?:disgust:

Bullitrider

Monkey
Apr 17, 2004
Seattle
Here's a pic of me from my cell phone. My bro just missed my 360/barspin (yeah, right). Now before you knock my style, keep in mind this was my first time on these jumps or any dirt jumps for that matter. I must admit dirt jumping is very addictive.