Quantcast

Went to South Sea-Tac today.......

Neal

Chimp
Jun 7, 2004
Seattle
The one posted at 1:46am is really good - there's a lot of emotion and action captured there. What I like is it's not the standard 'comin' at ya' sequence - and the viewer gets an amazing perspective of speed and 'flatitude' on the jump.

I'd love to see some more of that particular sequence and I'm really curious to see how that shot could be varied to capture more of the jump - more speed - perspective.

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
What jump is Phil doing a 360 on? Is it the bigger double at the very top?

James your looking good, hitting the ski jump, I am impresed. Whats next on your list?

Sep 8, 2004
Thanks! Today/tomorrow I'll knock out the goalpost gap, and the gap into the fence line probably. Then maybe the gap after table into the hips.
Phil 3'd the first double up top, and the last double after the table/gap/hips at the bottom.

-James.

Jan 30, 2005
sest weattle
i went out there today and there was a bunch of guys looking around and they had shovels and picks. When i asked them what they were doing they told me that theey were shutting this place down and immiediatly stated digging all the lips out of the jumps. I tried to stop them but they said it had to be done before someone gets hurt.

ffonsok

Monkey
Dec 6, 2005
i went out there today and there was a bunch of guys looking around and they had shovels and picks. When i asked them what they were doing they told me that theey were shutting this place down and immiediatly stated digging all the lips out of the jumps. I tried to stop them but they said it had to be done before someone gets hurt.
Shouldn't you be out playing around some traintracks?