Quantcast

went to the doctor yesterday. good news.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
no more brace. started PT. i can start riding immediately as long as it is paved or very smooth. by the end of the month ill be on some easier trails end of next month back to normal trails, then after that dirt jumping/dropping/urban full on. yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
biggins said:
no more brace. started PT. i can start riding immediately as long as it is paved or very smooth. by the end of the month ill be on some easier trails end of next month back to normal trails, then after that dirt jumping/dropping/urban full on. yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
Good luck with PT. I got shafted with an ugly, but nice PTherapist.

I'll be up there Aug 21-24 to ride some XC stuff with some friends that aren't the most technically skilled. So we will be looking to do some very XC oriented stuff. Let me know if you are up for a ride.

Then its up to SnowShoe for a few days. :cool: :cool:

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
actually the 20,21,22 a very large group of us are camping at south white pines group campground outside of brevard in pisgah and riding all weekend. you guys should just meet up with us. we are gonna do some xc and some shuttling. ill be on the big bike for the sake of my arm so ill be slower than normal but thats cool. my PT lady is about a 6 but her kiwi accent is certainly a 10

MTB_Rob_NC

Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
biggins said:
actually the 20,21,22 a very large group of us are camping at south white pines group campground outside of brevard in pisgah and riding all weekend. you guys should just meet up with us. we are gonna do some xc and some shuttling. ill be on the big bike for the sake of my arm so ill be slower than normal but thats cool. my PT lady is about a 6 but her kiwi accent is certainly a 10

SWEET. We will have an extra truck to help with the shuttling.
:thumb:

Where is South White Pines? (some adjacent trail names might help)

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
uhm....you know where the horse stables are off 276? Avery creek? its up there i beleive. the girl that is organizing it went and chose the site.

MTB_Rob_NC

Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
biggins said:
uhm....you know where the horse stables are off 276? Avery creek? its up there i beleive. the girl that is organizing it went and chose the site.
I am familiar with that area. Cool. I still have your #. I'll give you a call before we head up there or something. You guys gonna do the traditional Clawhammer-Black Mtn ride? I have never done that and want to.

Is she hot? :evil:

Sorry for dirtying your thread :monkey:

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Mtb_Rob_FL said:
I am familiar with that area. Cool. I still have your #. I'll give you a call before we head up there or something. You guys gonna do the traditional Clawhammer-Black Mtn ride? I have never done that and want to.

Is she hot? :evil:

Sorry for dirtying your thread :monkey:

yes she is very hot. 31, brunette, rides, drinks beer, teacher. but, hands off cause im trying to steal her from a friend of mine right now :cool:

im not sure what she has planned but there should be a good mix of male/females there and some drinkin going on as well. we can definately suggest the clawhammer-black mtn. ride cause i have never done it either.

MTB_Rob_NC

Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
biggins said:
yes she is very hot. 31, brunette, rides, drinks beer, teacher. but, hands off cause im trying to steal her from a friend of mine right now :cool:

im not sure what she has planned but there should be a good mix of male/females there and some drinkin going on as well. we can definately suggest the clawhammer-black mtn. ride cause i have never done it either.
Sounds good. I am 31 and dig teachers! You will still only have limited use of that 1 arm right? I might be able to take you! :devil: :evil:

Chics dig guys from out of town :oink: :oink:

I am thinking you are now going to have 213543125 :monkey: 's show up :D

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Mtb_Rob_FL said:
Sounds good. I am 31 and dig teachers! You will still only have limited use of that 1 arm right? I might be able to take you! :devil: :evil:

Chics dig guys from out of town :oink: :oink:

I am thinking you are now going to have 213543125 :monkey: 's show up :D
hey man im pretty good with that left hand after using only it for almost 4 months.we'll have a drunken wrestling match and the prize will be her for a night in a tent. :sneaky:

seriously though not only is she hot she is about as cool as a woman can get.

MTB_Rob_NC

Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
biggins said:
hey man im pretty good with that left hand after using only it for almost 4 months.we'll have a drunken wrestling match and the prize will be her for a night in a tent. :sneaky:
I can't wait. :) :cool: :) I am not a fan of camping, but if she is that hot, I could make an exception :eviltongu :eviltongu

MTB_Rob_NC

Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
golgiaparatus said:
Thats great man. How is the therapy? Pretty difficult?

Why are you trying to get this back on topic? :nope: :nope:

On that note though. I did learn quite a bit in PT. They are good peeps. :cool:

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
golgiaparatus said:
Thats great man. How is the therapy? Pretty difficult?
well, its not bad yet.they did some ultrasound and showed me some exercises to do at home. ill be going 2 times a week for a month then drop back to once a week then done.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!! Dude i'm stoked to hear you're on the up and up. :thumb:

Shoulda posted this here first, it's more fitting....