Quantcast

We're back!!!

Velocity Girl

whack-a-mole
Sep 12, 2001
Atlanta
Woo-hoo we're finally home :D

Last Thursday Jason's boss decided to send him back here to the T-Mobile office in Bellevue, so Friday morning we loaded up and headed home!!! (And of course my office is happy that I won't be telecommuting any longer :) )

Funny how your life can change so drastically in the matter of 24 hours!

Looking forward to seeing everyone :)

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
It has been a sh!tty summer over there hasn't it? Jessah has been under steady Hot humid weathers with rain and thunderstorms for the last 3 months....:eek: She is in central PA but still

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
wow! What a crazy deal...

well cool then, looks like you guys can come back just in time to avoid all the bad broken bone ju-ju...

mplutodh1

Monkey
Nov 27, 2002
Sammamish, WA
RhinofromWA said:
Oh yeah welcome back!

Thanks for letting me know. :angry: :p

I found out from a certain Wenatchee boy....Yesterday. :rolleyes: ;)
Haha Freak called me at work to tell me he was crossing the state line, I was confused at first... makes sense... but yeah... welcome back VG and Freak... not like I missed Freak but hey :devil:

Acadian

Born Again Newbie
Sep 5, 2001
Blah Blah and Blah
MMike said:
I trust T-mobile is footing the bill for of thiat hassle?
no kidding...unless it was a personal decision!

if my company "made" me move back and forth from one place to another, I would expect them to poney up!

Velocity Girl

whack-a-mole
Sep 12, 2001
Atlanta
toughguymagee said:
Freak and VG are currently staying with GB and I in 'good ol' boy' Monroe. 9 complete bikes, 2 frames and three dogs... :thumb:
The dogs are definitely enjoying having playmates and it's sooooo nice to be out of a hotel, and it'll be quite a nice treat to finally move in to our new place on the 7th!!! (but we are both very grateful for your hospitality in the meantime :D :D :D)

Dave_Schuldt

Monkey
Jun 13, 2004
Seattle
Ya know my brother lives in West Orange NJ, I always feel sorry for him.......
I grew up in Cincinati Ohio, I shure as hell don't miss those awful summers.