Quantcast

west chester, PA

hardtales

Chimp
Jul 23, 2005
Tega Cay, SC
moved here over a year ago, but just starting to make time to ride again.
I do a weekly sunday am ride in Brandywine or other Chester co areas, but am looking for more jumps, street riding in west chester, etc.
Anyone from the area?

also, I work in Wilmington, so would be up for evening riding down there sometime...

Ben

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Damn, I grew up there......

Aston, actually, but used to hang out in West Chester, my dad had a car lot in Caln.....

My old stompin grounds.

pfeilbr

Chimp
Aug 22, 2005
I went to West Chester University and grew up in Aston (might know you sirknight6). Nearby Ridley Creek State Park has a small amount of decent singletrack (the hiking only trails). There are plenty of stairs, benches, banks, etc. right on WCU campus to satisfy your urban cravings. Wilmington has more urban to offer than West Chester area you just need to ride around and explore.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
pfeilbr said:
I went to West Chester University and grew up in Aston (might know you sirknight6). Nearby Ridley Creek State Park has a small amount of decent singletrack (the hiking only trails). There are plenty of stairs, benches, banks, etc. right on WCU campus to satisfy your urban cravings. Wilmington has more urban to offer than West Chester area you just need to ride around and explore.
I went to H.S. In Wilmington. Graduated in '84. 'Sallies. Went to grade school at St. Joe's in Aston.

Yeah, monkey hill is probably a lot of fun.