Quantcast

wg this saturday

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
A few of us from richmond are heading up on saturday. The lift isnt running so we are going to hit loggers alley as many times as possible. Going to be a the rental place at 10 to get out tickets

Bearmntpicnic

Monkey
Oct 23, 2005
charlottesville
my rents dont think its a good idea for me to ride with a swollen spleen and liver so as of now they have nixed it but ill try and convince em since I love rippen that trail

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
That was the prettiest day I have ever seen. Its no wonder people travel the world to VA this time of year. The colors were INCREDIBLE!

Riding was an absolute blast!!!!!!

Bearmntpicnic

Monkey
Oct 23, 2005
charlottesville
hey daniel you should help me build tommarow Ive got a new line commin in at the spot its like an a-frame to 6 foot downdrop. over some tree. ive got the posts in place and some good wood lined up. and we dont have school tommarow

and we should go up to wintergreen this weekend

BIRDMAN111

Turbo Monkey
Jan 28, 2006
at school dreaming about trails
dude you know the jumps across the creek from my house? well jake and i took that 14.5ft long ladder that i used as the jump and carried it all the way to my house. so now i have a 8ft and a 14.5ft ladders. gots to put them sweet

Bearmntpicnic

Monkey
Oct 23, 2005
charlottesville
i just got that jump from o hill that woody and corby built it was rotting in the bushes and and I had to cut it out with little clippers it took like an hour. Sugar hallow is comming together you should come build and bring those ladders. The line is going to be SWEEEET

Bearmntpicnic

Monkey
Oct 23, 2005
charlottesville
this is true if you find somewhere good to build let me know.................. building at my cabin would work just because I can always ride I would like something closer