Quantcast

What a homo...

Kihaji

Norman Einstein
Jan 18, 2004
None of those things are designed specifically to kill people. Guns are. They have no other purpose. Do you understand the difference?
Yeah, because hunting for food was never a good use of a weapon.

Oh, and I'm pretty sure fast food was designed to kill people, or at least make me wish I was dead when I see people who eat it in spandex.

Kihaji

Norman Einstein
Jan 18, 2004
Ah, I'm glad you agree with me that handguns should be banned. Good stuff...
Oh, so you want to ban the low capacity, low velocity handguns, but keep the high capacity, high velocity rifles.

Makes sense to me.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Oh, so you want to ban the low capacity, low velocity handguns, but keep the high capacity, high velocity rifles.

Makes sense to me.
Are you being intentionally dense?

It's a little tough to hide a high velocity hunting rifle in your jacket pocket.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Yeah, because hunting for food was never a good use of a weapon.

Oh, and I'm pretty sure fast food was designed to kill people, or at least make me wish I was dead when I see people who eat it in spandex.
Strangle it with your bare hands, you namby-pamby little bitch.

At least, that's what I just did to my veggie hot dog.

Kihaji

Norman Einstein
Jan 18, 2004
Are you being intentionally dense?

It's a little tough to hide a high velocity hunting rifle in your jacket pocket.
You can hide an M4 or an AK-74 in a duffle bag or backpack just as easy as a handgun. There are plenty of short barrel rifles that will fit in bags.

Let me guess, the next thing you want to outlaw is backpacks/dufflebags/long coats? Why not just make everyone walk around naked, then only really fat people can hide things.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
haven't all you blinkered sallies all thought of the obvious solution to limiting mortality?

hospitals! most people die in these wretchedly ill-equipped last outposts of life in this most developed nation on earth.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
haven't all you blinkered sallies all thought of the obvious solution to limiting mortality?

hospitals! most people die in these wretchedly ill-equipped last outposts of life in this most developed nation on earth.
But that chick on Scrubs is hot...