Quantcast

What are the worlds best knee pads?

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
damn those look almost perfect. if they weren't slip on they could take my money right now.
I might have to try 'em anyway.
I used to avoid slip on style pads but after owning a few they are the only way to go. It's annoying to take your shoes off but, they stay in place so much better. The snug fit combined with the little neoprene bits at the top and bottom really help them stay put. Half the time I don't even need to snug up the velcro straps.

Additional review:

ISX Carve Evo - Lightweight and comfortable but not durable. Just coming in contact with my pedals on occasion has my pair shedding threads and the breathable mesh has a hole in it. Also not sure how well they'd actually do in a heavy wreck. But they sure are comfortable!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I used to avoid slip on style pads but after owning a few they are the only way to go. It's annoying to take your shoes off but, they stay in place so much better. The snug fit combined with the little neoprene bits at the top and bottom really help them stay put. Half the time I don't even need to snug up the velcro straps.
agree on this 100%