Quantcast

what are you getting for christmas?

J

JRB

konabumm said:
i got a trainer....... and i would really like to get laid on christmas.... but dont think that is going to happen......
We all told you not to hit the chick in the stockings, but you just had to go running around poking wood everywhere. :think:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
llkoolkeg said:
The real oxymorons were the crew of the Stern show who all took turns with her in the KRock WC. :o: :D
Wait, they all used the same one?

I hate that show anyway....

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
llkoolkeg said:
Yup...sequentially utilizing alternating inputs. That show rocks, but it was funnier when Howie was still married.
I would agree!

Acadian

Born Again Newbie
Sep 5, 2001
Blah Blah and Blah
dh girlie said:
Exactly...thank you. I haven't made it all the way through mine yet either. perhaps on my way to the snow next week!!!! I also haven't had a chance to scan the covers to post...the covers were AWESOME.
same here...I might finally find time to sit down, relax and enjoy some nice tunes during the holidays. C'mon Tim, did you really think we forgot about your request ;)

mcA896

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2003
Cape Cod, MA
four stroke dirtbike parts. i wanna go back to a 2-smoke. valves suck. i like the simplicity of a 2-smoke.

oh yea, and new snowboard boots

allsk8sno

Turbo Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
Bellingham, WA
well i don't know what i am getting besides the things we bought in the last couple days...LOTR extended box set, new board/bindings/goggles/jacket(garts sports is leaving and everything was 50% off!!!) but my wife bought me some stuff that i have no clue on which is sweet...unfortunately all the stuff i got her she knows about...but i am not very sneaky

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
I already got a bunch of my stuff, a new wheel set, some gothic rotors, cytomax, and some gogles (thanks opeth) now i am hoping for a 105 cassette/derail combo. :thumb:

Arsbars

"Finger Lickin' Good"
Mar 25, 2003
Charlotte, NC
Christmas isn't happening till Sunday with the gf... I know I am seeing Rent Sunday, also hopefully getting LAID.

Got bunches of clothes from the folks, and a HOTT bottle of wine.