Quantcast

What are you going to ride at PA????

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Youll all see my new getup on wednesday.... :) Ill have the frame built 2 hours after the wife and kid are asleep, then again, ive built a few DHR's.......

oly said:
Vapor ware. Its not the first time a Marz shock has been printed, to never show up.....
I think it might actually happen this time... granted, this is all e-speculation, but I think Cedric might actually sport one on his Gemini this year:

http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111694

http://bb.nsmb.com/newforum/showthread.php?threadid=55031

http://forum.bikemag.com/forum/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB1&Number=107007

But as always, we'll just have to wait and see...

Gex

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2004
Seattle
Do they have a hardtail class? Can i bring both? Can some 1 give me the website or pm me more info? That would be tight thnx.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Gex said:
Do they have a hardtail class? Can i bring both? Can some 1 give me the website or pm me more info? That would be tight thnx.
Its not a race. Just a freeride day. Bring both if you want. There is a good 4X course there also.

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
ChainWhip said:
More tire pressure!!! :p
What do you mean? :D

:thumb:

I have WTB Motoraptors (light FRish) on with XC tubes......in "that" picture I was running Maxxis DH tires and DH tubes. :eek: I might want to add a few pounds of preasure.....or slow down. :think: I will probably be doing both. :)

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
bibs said:
hey shooter, wanna go to the red lobster, my treat?"

I can see it now. I go ride somewhere and I don't invite you know who and "BAM!" All of the sudden a red haired dude in a Volkswagen runs me over yelling "I love you Shooter!"

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
bibs said:
Ijust started bustin out luaghin at teh front desk at work...ahahhha......I can see it now as you are headed for the finish line in a race you get hit by that same yellow bug. And then a guy thats 7' with a nail sticking out of his head(dorik) runs after him :D
Yeah' exactly like that! Thats how it would happen! I love it! That was flippin' hilarious Bibs! :D

Dorik would totally have my back!

holliswood said:
Yeah' exactly like that! Thats how it would happen! I love it! That was flippin' hilarious Bibs! :D

Dorik would totally have my back!
Marty(shooter) "no one can do the course in that fast of time."

Dorik(big mean dude)..."I beg to differ, Mr. Eakin just did the course in that time."
Marty "you can count on me beating it."
Dorik "and you can count on meeting me in the parking lot."

hahaaaahhaa...I love that movie!

mserko1

Monkey
Jul 26, 2004
Bellingham, WA
If I go which is a maybe because lacrosse starts monday and I don't know how I will get there but anyway I will be riding my sweet bumpy monkey with a red 03 jr t.

jewels oner

Chimp
Feb 11, 2005
All I can say is....craze man....craze
When do you's guys wanna hit Whistler? I'l be up the last week of May...let's plan a trip you stragglers...

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
jewels oner said:
All I can say is....craze man....craze
When do you's guys wanna hit Whistler? I'l be up the last week of May...let's plan a trip you stragglers...
!

Otay! Well, if you're up here mid-May there's a PA race.