Quantcast

What are you listening to!?!

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
narlus said:
i'd hardly classify mogwai as heavy metal. in fact, i just got done listening to 'new path to helicon pt 2' from the mogwai set i saw two weeks ago, and it was breathtakingly pretty.

have a listen if you want:
http://www.bradcast.com/songs/2006-05-14-Mogwai-BostonMA/14-Mogwai-NewPathToHeliconPt2(live).mp3
I missed the concert :( I have failed you, I know, but I had way too much crap to do. I figure if I move to Scotland I will hear them often enough anyhow, so it's not too bad.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
kinghami, are you thinking of going to/living in scotland? that'd be cool (and dark and wet).

mogwai will certainly be touring again, so i wouldn't sweat it. i think this tour was probably their best, in terms of turnout. a lot of places sold out.

mud'n'sweat

Falcon
Feb 12, 2006
Currently have a playlist going here at work on the iPod.

last five tunes....

Meat Puppets- Coming Down
Racontuers- Level
Widespread Panic- Little Lilly
John Scofield Ray Charles tribute- I got a woman
Beck- Golden Age

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
narlus said:
kinghami, are you thinking of going to/living in scotland? that'd be cool (and dark and wet).

mogwai will certainly be touring again, so i wouldn't sweat it. i think this tour was probably their best, in terms of turnout. a lot of places sold out.
You have mentioned
before....if I recall?

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
narlus said:

I'm hoping to do my grad school over there. Good school, beautiful countryside, and some good DH. I'm sure they'll tour again, but I'm not sure how often they come west.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
love battery, "Between The Eyes" single. small image, but the only one i could find. been getting back to some classic Sub Pop sounds lately...