Quantcast

What are you listening to!?!

Mr Tiles

I'm a beer snob
Nov 10, 2003
L-town ya'll
WNCW (wncw.org) Live broadcast. best music on the planet.

on a side note, I was listening to world cafe yesterday and they had Jeff Daniels as a guest on the show. Guy can flat out rip on the guitar and is a heckuva singer/songwriter to boot. I had no idea...

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
I Like Dirt < Red Hot Chili Peppers ! ! ! !

****, my lab for communcation is due in 20min and I haven't started...:monkey:

now: come on home < franz ferdinand

edit: this cursor is so fast. It's like I'm on the tweak again (good song!).

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Concert.tv promo for Big Hair 80's bands from June 15-July 15. Of course it's "The final countdown" and it makes me what to punch babies.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
It's on a loop, a solid minute every 4. I finally got it changed before permanent damage was done.
How the hell did you get into that situation in the first place? If it was beyond your control, you have my deepest sympathy. Otherwise, WTF were you thinking?

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
How the hell did you get into that situation in the first place? If it was beyond your control, you have my deepest sympathy. Otherwise, WTF were you thinking?
I work for a company that provides cable OnDemand content. While viewing "the guide", there is a small video loop running in the upper right that plays previews of upcoming movies and events. I was developing some tests with the guide running in the background and it was slowly driving me insane.

I changed the loop to be Team America: World Police.