Quantcast

What are you monkies doing tonight?

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
got an eye exam after work, walked to a local italian joint for dinner (cheap and good!), then watched wall-e with the wife.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
working on Dirty Three photos w/ the newly downloaded CS 4 version i bought today, and listening to the Dirty Three.

next up, Feelies.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
next up, Feelies.
they are opening for sonic youth in boston in november......nothing in the south unfortunately.

but airfare is pretty cheap...hmmmm...

Last edited:

sneakysnake

Monkey
Apr 2, 2006
NC
Very cool, I need to look into it a bit more. NC treats NR really weird. I know a guy who was a NR Paramedic in CO, moved here and he has to start at basic all over again, apparently we don't recognize NR like every other state seems to.

:confused:

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Wanted to ride, great day for it. Ended up taking gromm #2 to soccer practice, then beer and bbq w/ neighbors. Now homework...so quit bothering me RM!

spocomptonrider

sportin' the CROCS
Nov 30, 2007
spokanistan
can't drink, completely annoyed with the women in my life boo. sittin around watching the sopranos and making my bike sweet again. On the plus side, just got registered for school again, can't wait to go back. sh!tty restaurant jobs aren't cutting it any more.

Last edited:

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Well it's Saturday night here now but today me, the missus and the two nippers rode our bikes over this bridge (actually three bridges).

They have mtbikes for rent there and my elder son rode one and after the ride he said to me "dad, I want to get a mountainbike". No worries boy.