Quantcast

What are your Black Friday plans?

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Going to be teaching the unwashed masses how to snowboard.
On one run.
That's 40 yard wide...

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
i wish i could go do some sort of climbing in the mountains, but unfortunately i lack ice gear and driving south is for pvssies.

so i will most likely be stuck inside working franticly on my 20-page research paper for climatology.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
There is actually a GPS going on sale at Circuit City that I want to get my brother (garmin nuvi 260), so I think we'll be braving the crowds. Half price, yo.

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
My usual: XC and freeriding on 'Long Guy Land' with my buds BUNKERCHUCKS and Chris J. May even be the 1st time Maureen and I can ride together in 16 months! (thanks to the relations watching the lil' one).

EDIT: I take it back, it's an every other year ride in LI, last year was with Tigg and Johnnyru right here in the Crapital Region of NY.

Last edited:

ridiculous

Turbo Monkey
Jan 18, 2005
MD / NoVA
will be at the bar until 2 am, bar just happens to be next to a best buy. MAYBE JUST MAYBE this year, ill partake in the madness and just nap in the car until 6 am.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
will be at the bar until 2 am, bar just happens to be next to a best buy. MAYBE JUST MAYBE this year, ill partake in the madness and just nap in the car until 6 am.
get a group of friends together and a few 12 packs, and skip the nap. Black friday just got a whole lot more interesting :D

ridiculous

Turbo Monkey
Jan 18, 2005
MD / NoVA
get a group of friends together and a few 12 packs, and skip the nap. Black friday just got a whole lot more interesting :D
That sounds like a good idea, i want to steal my dads minivan so we can booze in the back and watch tv and play poker around a table. Too bad keys in the ignition means DUI.

...Im bringing a shiv.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
There is actually a GPS going on sale at Circuit City that I want to get my brother (garmin nuvi 260), so I think we'll be braving the crowds. Half price, yo.
You are in****ingsane. Nothing is worth a Circuit City on the Friday after Thanksgiving. Nothing!

I'll be working. With the dogs, not the kids. So it should be a pretty nice day. Supposed to have good weather and we just got a foster. I am hoping he can come in with me. It should be a slow day unless people are dropping off their dogs so that they can stand in line for hours on end.

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
nurse my hangover from after party at my house, eat some food, cross street to ski for a couple hours, drink beer and eat more food, go back across street to my house to drink more and eat more until my eyes need to close so I am ready to repeat the process for 2 more days. :clapping:

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
I'm going to work on Friday....why not? I'll get paid to do nothing

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
i'll be at the hospital from 6 AM friday through 11 AM or so saturday, hoping that not too many people hit their heads on black friday and come in with neurosurgical issues.