Quantcast

What did I miss?

Ranger

Swift, Silent, Deadly!
Aug 16, 2001
Y'all can't see me...
Servus!

Man, It's been an age since I was here last - amazingly enough RM hasn't deleted my user yet!

Upon further review, I noticed that everyone still slams BurleyShirley so I guess the world is in order.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled posting.

EDIT: What in the hell happened to my post count? 176 since 2001? Please...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Nobody starts posting recipes.

Now you post.

Next thing you know MW will post.

Then hell will freeze over.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
question:
I've always wondered why ppl leave RM and come back..
is it your life got to busy?
you actually got a life?
you lost interest?
forgot about it?
for some reason i wonder why people disappear for so long. assuming they like the site

macko

Turbo Monkey
Jul 12, 2002
THE Palouse
That's pretty much why I left RM originally. Sold my bike, got busy with life, forgot about it. Unbelievably not only did I remember the site when I started riding again, but my username & pw as well. Some things never change...

At the time I left, almost everyone had a photo of themselves with their faces replaced by a dogs' as their avatar.

J

JRB

I Are Baboon said:
Ranger lives!!

:dancing:

Not much has happened in the last year or so. :monkey:
meh - a ton has happened. For instance, Rip got a Rocky, and it wasn't a joke. Then he got a Kona, and it was a joke. dh girlie has gone into exile. Stinky was placed in a vacuum. Cooter posts less, and TTGF doesn't post at all. Progressive took bikes off of their site, then they put them back on. There are rumblings of electronic 10sp Dura-Ace. Stoney lost a sweater, then he crashed, then he got the sweater, then he quit chicks and booze, then he started rock climbing, then he got a chick, all the while, still being a prick to every new poster in the DH forum. Oh yeah - I got like 6 different bikes.

You're right, nothing's changed.

J

JRB

stoney98 said:
.... BWAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! Best summary EVER! Loco, I have to give you props on this one. (and in other news, you're off my ignore list)
Cool - I've been trying to get you to come out and play. :thumb:

Ranger

Swift, Silent, Deadly!
Aug 16, 2001
Y'all can't see me...
Servus!

Well, two years since the last post.

I'm getting divorced. Buckets of fun-

I remembered that I have a mountain bike in the garage. Still haven't used it.

RM STILL hasn't deleted my user.

I was amazed how many of the "old guard" are still around.

How are you all doing?

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction

Wow. Loco-gringo got all PC and lost the gringo part. Then he was about to get banned and changed his name to JRB. That didn't help and he got banned anyway. He tried to sneak back as pepe, but got busted and banned again. Finally, he calmed down and snuck back as Bogey, but it wasn't long before the whining began and the baboon bestowed bogey again with loco-gringo. I fear that the gringo is going to be his own undoer.

edit -- Loco are you ever going to finish the pedals. The wife(or me) will be going thru Temple on Saturday.