Quantcast

What did Santa bring you?

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
What did Santa bring you this year?

I got a new bike transportation vehicle - 2020 X3 30i M Sport w/ dynamic dampers and a new rack
You received a muthafucking *BMW* for Christmas? :confused: :fancy: :disgust1:
Pile of bills.
I actually won't get these until *NEXT* month. But, yeah.
Underwear.
:stupid: Nice, plain, old skivvies. Needed them.
You gonna boil some herring in there with your coffee-water? :clue:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
The wife and I agreed not to get each other anything, then she forgot. She got me a top shelf food processor because she felt bad having me make a big batch of sauce using my little POS. It's damn nice, I might use it today to make bacon cheddar scones.

jebfour

Turbo Monkey
Jun 19, 2003
CLT, NC
Mostly iRacing but a little AC and RF2 in there as well (all on PC). iRacing is expensive, but if you want to see how you do against others, there is no equal (IMO). I like AC a lot.....RF2 is a distant 3rd as there are a few things that bug me about it. Never used PC2 but would like to try it.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
The wife and I agreed not to get each other anything, then she forgot. She got me a top shelf food processor because she felt bad having me make a big batch of sauce using my little POS. It's damn nice, I might use it today to make bacon cheddar scones.
So what are you getting her?

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
gift card to rei which i will probably use to buy a sleeping bag or something when i land in vegas in june on vacation and will probably give away to a homeless person some where in cali/oregon/vegas....

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Nothing, but about to buy myself a wide angle landscape lens. Leaning towards the Sigma 10-20mm but haven't pulled the trigger yet.

GF's birthday is in January, I just scored her (used) Moment Bellas and Vipecs. Pretty stoked.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I got the wife a Nintendo Switch for her birthday. A week in Maui in March is our family’s collective treat.